Prologue

No pictures belong to me, nor does One Piece

A happy couple was sitting next to eachother holding hands. A woman with floor length blonde hair had a soft smile while she was looking down to her lovers hand on her belly. Though they were married for a little 4 years, they just found out that they are creating a little life.
It seemed like it was just yesterday when she walked down that isle in a white dress.

In their opinion their wedding was perfect

In their opinion their wedding was perfect. They had a small honeymoon somewhere on the Grand Line. Garp was the one that gave Elisabeth away, since her parents had passed away when she was just a child. Even though Garp was really happy to have her as his daughter, she was the only thing in the whole wide world that scared both Monkey's.
Garp remembers the day that his rebellious son had brought that beautiful woman into their lives. At first she seemed like she was all rainbows and unicorns, that is in till Garp managed to piss her off by being Garp. Oh bless his soul, he wasn't able to sit normally still from the whooping she gave him. And people wonder why he only has his son. She made sure he couldn't foster any more children after that day.

But today isn't one of those days. Today nothing could ruin it. No the next day they have to tell Garp, and hell shall be paying a visit if he does something wrong.

##############

Month 2
##############

Just as expected Garp managed to push her over the edge, now he's on the floor black and blue with an angry blonde standing above him. What did he do? Well, he ruined the front door by slamming it open, might I add without knocking first. Then he ripped her away from her food, and yelling in her ear something about turning his grandchild into a marine. No these things didn't pushed her over the edge. No, it was the fact that she was still in her almost too snug evening gown. The reason she was wearing it was because she found it comfortable, and it was one of hers and Dragons favorites.

###########
Month 3-8
###########

Most of these months were quiet and uneventful if you count her eating most of her cravings, which was always some kind of meat. Yelling and crying about the smallest of things. And sometimes having her mood change on a dime.

###########
M

onth 9
###########

The day has come, the day little Luffy would be introduced into this world. And as Elisabeth was laying on the bed after 7 long hours. A new monkey was here. As predicted Garp comes barging in, again without knocking. This caused Luffy to cry, the short of it was Garp was never able to walk for the rest of the month. He also had to be stuck in the hospital too. While Dragon was smirking and shaking his head, while asking himself, "When will he ever learn?"