Chapter 7

I don't own one piece or any of the pictures/videos.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I stepped into a bar that I knew Rayleigh would be at. My gold hair swayed behind me with every step I took. There sat the man that worked under my brother-in-law. "So what is the Dark King doing these days?" I asked while my lips pulled into a smirk.

"Not getting in trouble, like a certain blonde I know." He chuckled.

"Please, compared to Garp, I'm an angel." I scoffed. Then a smile started tugging at my lips.

"Heh, like I would believe that." He scoffed and put a tankard to his lips and drank from the contents within it. He then slammed it down to the bar and gave a big sigh. In that moment he turned to me and looked at me.

"I know this isn't a social call, so what do you want me to do?" He sat leaned into the bar and locked his hands and brought them to his mouth. 

"You're right. I'm going to dissapear for a while. I need you to keep an eye out for my boys, and if they get hurt under your watch. You'll be paying for it." My eyes turned cold when I looked at him.

"Yes ma'am." He untangled his hands and slapped the bar with them and stood up, in the process  the chair make a horrendous sound as he stood up. 

Scoffing at him, I turned towards the door and started walking towards it. 

"You be careful out there, you hear me?" He patted my shouler and walked past me, heading towards the back of the bar. 

"You too, my friend." I say while looking over my shoulder, hands on the door -ready to open it- and smirked. Proceeding to open the door, I walked towards my ship, thus starting the adventures that fate and the ocean has planned for me.