chapter 5

I don't own any of the pictures, videos/songs, and I certainly don't own One Piece.

Warning: language/cursing.
#####################
Previously:

I sighed and looked out to the distance watching the sun set over the ocean.
######################

Time skip brought to you by Death the Kid.
#######################

It's been several years since I left Luffy with Garp. I hope he's doing well. However that isn't my current problem. My current problem is, a band of pirates called the 'Black beard pirates' decided it was a good idea to try to pillage my ship. 'Morons' I sighed and punched a rookie in the face.

I was standing in one spot and only moving when those so called pirates tried to attack me. As I punched and kicked them, I heard from behind me, "So who's your captain? Toots." A nasty looking man that was missing some teeth and a black beard said. "That would be me." I sneered at him. "Yer pulling my leg toots. So stop lying to me and give me my answer." He chortled. "I'm not lying you stupid furry douche canoe." I snapped at him.

"You bitch!" He yelled at me. Then I started lifting my leg into the air and slammed it on top of his head, thus knocking him unconscious. "Get them on their ship and lets go. We wasted enough time here." I ordered my crew. "Yes ma'am!" They said seriously to me.

After a few minutes we heard a thumps of them lading and was disconnected the rope from the two ships and we set sail to Sabaody Archipelago.