Chapter 10

Nothing screams more 'Im gay and trying to escape heterosexuality' then Camilas "Liar" MV -me!

Camila released a shaky breath. She had no explanation as to why she was currently standing behind Lauren with her front pressed against the girls back, or why her hand was resting on the raven haired girls hip. 

The Gryffindor had seemed agitated and angry at herself for not being able to execute the spell and Camila could tell that this time she really was struggling. The moment she had stepped forward and closed the distance between them, she had thought she had made a great mistake. She had expected Lauren to whirl around and push her away, but instead the Gryffindor had seemed to calm down at her touch.

To the brunettes surprise, Laurens stance relaxed and her body stopped shaking. Camila shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind as she opted to ignore the strange warm feeling inside her chest. Trying to focus on the task at hand, she tightening her grip on the raven haired girls wrist, moving the girls hand in the motion of the charm. She hated that she noticed how smooth and warm the Gryffindors skin felt under her touch. 

All of the sudden Lauren began leaning into her. Her back pressed against Camila's front, as her dark hair tickled the side of her face, causing the brunette to drew in a shocked breath. Camila was not sure if Lauren was aware of what she was doing, or the effect she had on Camila, but she decided to ignore it. She shook her head, focusing back on the movement of her hand, explaining to the girl in her embrace how to best flick her wrist. 

Halfway through her explanation, she noticed that Lauren wasn't paying attention. Already regretting ever agreeing to tutor the girl again, her eyes flickered towards Lauren who was already looking back at her. Her piercing green eyes were fixed on Camila's lips.  

"Lauren?" Camila manged to breath out, as she felt her lungs constrict. 

The questioned seemed to pull Lauren out of her reverie. Camila didn't dare move, her eyes stuck on Laurens who finally looked up meeting the brunettes dark brown ones. Unlike the piercing green they usually held, golden specs began stretching along the green of her iris. 

Camila narrowed her eyes, watching a familiar amber take over the green in the girls eyes. Both girls left in a moment of suspended animation. Camila's heart was pumping at an alarming rate and a form of nervousness was overwhelming her and making her feel slightly nauseas. She watched as a dark strand of hair fell into Laurens face. Camila was about to brush it away, when the girl abruptly took a step back, shaking her head. 

In seconds Laurens face went completely pale, her body was shaking again and her eyes were full on glowing now. She could tell that Lauren had something important on her mind, something swirling behind the sudden affection in her eyes and she wished she could read it. The amber that was looking back at her felt familiar, too familiar, but before she was able to draw any conclusions she watched as Laurens eyes rolled to the back of her head, but not before before the girl was able to breath out. "I.. I.. have to.. goo.. ."

Camila watched wide eyed, as the girl tripped and fell limply to the ground. Without thinking she quickly closed the distance between them in an attempt to catch the girl. Unexpectedly she had made it in time, but Lauren was to heavy for her to lift and she crashed down to the ground along with the girl, landing hard on the stone floor of the classroom, painfully bruising her elbow. She was glad that she was at least able to prevent Lauren from hitting her head. She pulled her up again, pressing her tightly against her body.

"Lauren!" Camila yelled, moving the girls body so she was able to hold her in a half embrace. The Gryffindors head rolled limply to the side at her touch, causing the brunette even more distress. She pulled the girl up again shaking her by her shoulders.