FIERCE

Stella's pov

I was looking through my book's collection the next I wanted to grab in
I like to be lost in the world of books they take me to the other world in which I don't see anything just me and my book all I could need to make my day better some stories influence in our lives.

When I look at the past events happening with me it's all looks like cliche stuff happening with me and suddenly I will be the most likable girl whom every guy might want sudden tragic even with my mom and stepping of sanky in my life as prince charming or asshole I can say the both and suddenly my bestfriend feeling something about me deep down which I oberseved before my marriage in his eyes.

I left the only guy which could love me that is Danny sanky's brother his only elder brother I choose his younger brother over him and I'm doing this behind his back I left him hanging fighting with his own feelings and my problems came in the way.

I don't know how he is going to react when he will came to know about all this stuff he is out of country due to his work so he couldn't able to know about this fake relationship sometimes I think should I trust him I mean sanky giving him my heart all of a sudden catching feelings for him unknownly which he might know him.

I heard the about report of my mom which the doctor told me is that she is getting recovery I might see her soon getting all healthy again that's what he said.

Looks like I have to take a look at near by library to take my mind off or my mind would blast thinking about these things.

Let's have a look what the bad guy is doing then I slowly opened his room door and peeked in and saw him sleeping peacefully aww he kinda looked cute which he is indeed.

I moved towards him and saw his hair  being messy due to sleep eyes closed wrapped in blanket looking too innocent like a baby.

A mischievous idea popped into my mind I took a pen from the drawer and started drawing random things on his face he is looking fucked up now.

I laughed suddenly what might be his reaction once he came to know I did his makeover anyways he bath so it's no harm I guess.

I placed a note near the lamp

I'm going to look at the library to grab some books from outside and I have to say you are looking irresistible hot today

From
          Princess

I giggled looking at his face once last time before going outside

**********

I was looking through lots of Books that are around me placed in shelves and the scent of books are like which I want to live in I'm seriously crazy over them.

I started selecting books from the several shelves then I felt the buzzed looks like he knows hahaha.

Then I saw a notification from asshole 
Ya I saved his named it perfectly suits him through.

It stated

WAR IS ON

Suddenly books left my hand and they was laying on the floor how can be someone so clumsy ugh!!

Everyone looked at my direction hearing the sudden noise of books hitting the floor.

I looked at them and said

"Don't you guys have any business to deal with kindly don't struck your noses in between"

They were back to their works after hearing my rude comment I'm usually rude when I haven't eaten anything the supermarket is nearby to

I payed for the books and headed towards supermarket and started grabbing snacks

And cold drinks and other snacks to & eat instant noodles

You know I can think about food 24*7
I simply can't explain I love eating geez I'm such a foodie.

Then as I headed towards counter to pay the amount they boy give me the total and asked me to pay as I took my purse out.

I looked I have no money left

Fuck!!

How can I be so careless to notice
Jeez!!

"Mam can you pay the amount their are others to in line."

How can I be so stupid to notice damm now I couldn't buy these stuff.

"Can I have a moment with you miss Stella"then I heard it was sanky

Then I moved towards him

"Looking at your current situation you have no money right"

"How?"

"You are clearly standing with your purse open and their is not even a penny left "

I saw him smriking

"Could you?"

"No no don't even think about it after what you did with my handsome face at this morning " he laughed evily while saying this

Such a jerk!! Ugh I hate him so much I shouldn't have done that !!

"What will I get in return by doing this favour "

"I'm paying you 50000 per month aren't I'm "

"The amount is you are paying me  accepting the agreement which we have already discussed as far I know their is no one who will help you here rather me" he said with a cruel voice and a smrik dancing on his lips.

"Fine you owe me for this "

"I have a condition "

"And that is could you elaborate?"

"You owe me for this and you will do something which I say whenever I want just one task and u can't deny"he said with a mischievous glam in his eyes

Oh they are damm evil

"Fine"

Then he paided the bill

I was pissed off by his behaviour sometimes he can be so caring and the next you see his this avatar with different auora exactly behaving like a bad guy.

But how did he know I'm here I told him about library only something seems suspicious I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You know I don't bite unless you ask you can hold my hands people won't be suspicious they will think we are actual couple"

I blushed at his bite comment

Then we reached home safely by walking holding each other's hands.