Chapter Four

ANDREW POV

This morning I wake up by my phone buzzing meaning I have a new message and I'm pretty sure I know who it's from before I even pick it up and I was right. Summer, the total slut and school bitch that doesn't know how to take a no for an answer.

Hey babe! wanna skip school and come to my house and you can bring a condom or two if you like ;) -Summer

I don't reply because I'm not going to have sex with this slut she has been on my back for months, and I have already told her I'm not interested in her but she still just won't leave me alone.

I pull the covers off me and jump in the shower and get ready for school

I wonder if Astrid is going to be at school today I thought to myself, I smile when the thought of her pops in my head.

Grow some balls would ya! My Inner voice demanded.

I shake my head to shake the thought of her out of my head but it doesn't work, I sigh and run a hand through my damp brown hair.

I grab my backpack and my keys off my computer desk and head out my bedroom door and down the stairs and then stopped by my six-year-old little sister Rose-Marie.

"Drew doesn't leave me, play?" Rose-Marie squealed while holding up a barbie doll with pink hair and a pink mermaid tail.

I bend down and pick her little body up off the floor and straddle her on my hip and she wraps her small hands around my neck

"I'm sorry bub, but I have to get to school, but I will play with you after school okay?" she pouts and gives me a goodbye kiss on the cheek, and I return it when I put her down and runs off to go play with her barbie doll.

"Andrew are you ready for school?" I hear my aunt Melissa yell from the kitchen.

"Ya, I'm ready to leave now aunt Mel, goodbye" I yell back and head for the door.

"OH, no you don't mister" Mel grabs the back of my shirt and pulls me back to face her, she had a wide smile on her face like usual, and I love to see her smile again after my mum left, and my dad died she was depressed for a long time and hardly smiled at all, but now she just doesn't stop smiling over little things like this.

"Have you had any breakfast this morning, Drew?" I shook my head and then out of know where she smacks the back of my head.

"What the hell was that for?" I rub the back of my head "OW" I mumble but I smile.

"Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day dickhead" She shacks her head than instantly stops and her face brightens and her eyes go wide "Who is she?" Mel bounces up and down.

"Who?" I frown in confusion. What the hell is she talking about? 

"The girl that is making you so happy you are usually snappy and moody in the mornings so when am I going to meet the girl that's making my nephew act like this" She jumps up and down in her spot "god she must be good".

"Hey, I'm not that moody in the mornings and there is no girl" I smile, yet again at the though of Astrid. 

"Don't tell me then, I'm going to have to find out on my own then and you just wait here a second Okay?" I nod as Aunt Mel skips back into the kitchen. I shake my head and grin she acts like such a teenager sometimes.