Chapter twenty two

ASTRID'S TRAINER^^^^^^^ 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️

The next day I get ready in a purple
singlet and a pair of tights that my mum left beside my bed. And walk out the door and left Andrew to sleep in for a bit.

"Hey mum" I greeted her and picked up Lachlan from his high chair.

"Morning sweetly! Please put him down he has too eat." My mum said before placing some food down on his plate. I tickle him making him squeal and giggle.

"Morning baby" Andrew gives me a kiss before heading to the table to eat.

"Uh.. Andrew?" I grab his arm smirking.

"What?" He rubs his eyes.

"Your pretty much naked" I laugh as his face turns red when he looks down to see his only in his boxers and runs out of the room, making everyone in the room burst out in laughter.

I shake my head, before walking over to my seat and served two plates full of bacon, eggs, pancakes and sausages and started to eat (Not this is not all for me by the way)

"Astrid?" a voice said from behind me, making me turn to see a very gorgeous man that was probably in his middle twenties.

"Uh... yeah?" i answered, but kept my eyes locked with his.

"I'll be teaching you how to fight against your father" he smiled making heat creep up my cheeks. "I'm Jace, by the way" i took his outstretched hand into mine and we lightly shook hands.

"I'm Astrid, nice to meet you jace" I stand from my chair to properly greet him.

"Yea I know, I've been working for your mum for a year now." He said amused. "Anyway, when your finished here we will get started!" He beamed.

"Yeah I'm finished!" I stood up and kissed Andrew goodbye even tho his face is all scrunched up in annoyance of the hot guy. "I love you" I said before walking off.

"I love you more" he mumbled to himself just loud enough for me to hear. Shaking my head, and smiling. I follow jace through hallways after hallways. Until we reach our destination, jace opened two big steel doors witch opened up to a huge gym room. Gym mats covered pretty much the whole cement floor, it had a fighting wring, punching bags, workout equipment, lockers and so much more stuff. 

"Alright! First for today, we will have to get you working out to create strength, with the small weights to the big weight. I'll also, be adding a little more stuff along the way" he took a breath before walking his way towards the weights.

Standing there for a minute, before shaking my head with a laugh. This is going to be easier than I thought!

Following Jace to the left corner of the gym, where there where two big witches hats placed where he was standing, to half way across the gym they where about 20-30 feet apart. "Okay, you are gonna start off with some simple laps. Back and forth between these two witches hats!" He pulls out a stop watch and a whistle from his gym pants. "Your going to have to learn to move as fast as you can with a wound like that" He points to my injured leg.

"Okay sounds easy enough" I nod, but I could hear my heart beat pounding through my ears. "When do I start?" I look at him, raising my brow.

"I want you to touch the cone when you run back and forth between the two" he nodded to the cones "okay ready?" Nodding he blew his whistle indicating for me to go.