Chapter Thirteen ~ All about love

If you don't like to read about sex scenes or you feel a bit uncomfortable then i'm telling you now that you don't have to read its not that important (because i know i do lol) :) and song to the side i love them- Against The Current the band-

Against the current ~ Brighter

And gif to the side is just too cute (Reminds me of Andrew and Astrid this chapter)

******************************************************************************

When we got home from the doctor surgery i was so drained of energy it was unbelievable. God but i have never been so happy and relieved that my dad is going to jail for a long time, well i hope it will be a long time anyway. But, i can't think of that right now, it's still a bit to much.

"Astrid? you hungry?" Melissa, said as i sat on the couch and let out a sigh of happiness that i was sitting on my ass.

"Nah, i think i will be fine i'm just going to go to bed i'm getting a little tied, thank you though" i smile at a really beautiful Mel.

"Honey are you sure? i don't think i have seen you eat in two days, and trust me i never leave this house" she said sternly.

"Babe" Andrew continued from beside me "I think you should eat just a little bit" as if on que my stomach made a wale sound as if it where telling me to eat something.

It was really quiet for at least ten seconds before we all started to laugh.

"Okay sweetheart sit your little ass down on that stool in the kitchen or i will make you!" Mel tried to act serious but failed miserably.

"Okay, okay! i'm moving!" i yelled and ran into the kitchen, Andrew taging along.

We sit down on the stools at the kitchen bench as Mel puts some bacon and eggs on. Something grabs my hand from under the table making me jump and look down to find Andrews warm had clasped into mine.

I look up at Andrew and find him looking at me with a bright smile, that lit up his eyes as i looked back at him.

"Its ready!" mel beamed.

****

When we have done and me and Andrew went to be with a goodnight to Melissa and a sleeping Rose we made out way to his room.

When we where in his room i went for a shower and got dressed and when i walked out i found Andrew half naked with only his jocks on. OMG!

"Ahh!" i screamed and turned around and through my hands over my eyes.

Unexpectedly i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and turned me a around. Taking my hand off my eyes i gazed at a still half naked Andrew making me blush a deep red and looking up, it would be very awkward if i looked down.