Chapter twenty one - The plan

"Astrid! Andrew! Breakfast is ready" someone shook me making me jump up on alert. "Sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to startle you awake" I looked up to see my mum in a crouched position.

"It's okay, we will be down in a Minute" I yawned out.

My mum nodded before standing up and walking to the door, but she stopped and turned around "oh and I left some clothes over there for you" she pointed to a little table in the room, before heAding out.

I looked down at a half asleep Andrew curled up in a little ball by my side with one of his big hands around my waist and the other behind his head.

I lift up his hand that was placed around my waists and put it to his side before standing up, and heading over to where mum said she put my clothes.

Looking around to see if there was anyone is sight, before slipping off Andrews shirt. "Wow, this is a good thing to wake up too!" Someone speaks from behind me, making me scream and turn around to see who the disgusting perv was.

Andrew was standing up and leaning against the wall as his eyes skimmed every part of my body.

"Hey!" I yell before turning around and covering myself with his shirt.

"Nope!" He said before coming closer and taking the shirt away from my body, so i wouldn't be covered.

"But-"

"No you need to know that you are absolutely beautiful to me no matter what, okay?" Andrew wraps with muscular arms around my ugly, scar covered waist.

Before I could utter a word he placed his lips on mine, before pulling away.

"I love you, baby" he leans down and kisses down my neck.

"I love you too" I close my eyes at the feeling of his lips on my skin, making me moan and him groan.

But before he could go any further I push him away, making him frown in worry. "Is everything okay?" His frown deepened.

I give him a peck before wrapping my arms around his neck making him now that everything is fine. "We have to get dressed" I said before picking up a grey sweater that mum had left out for me and had written '#love' across the front of it, and a pair of aqua blue, high waisted skinny jeans (that I had to get Andrew to help me get over my stitched up stab wound ) and a pair of grey converts.

By the time I was dressed, so was Andrew he was wearing some black jeans with a simple grey t-shit, with a matching grey beanie and a pair of black converts.

"Haha" I laugh out loud.

"What?" Andrew frowned at me in confusion.

"I actually don't know to be honest" I laugh again.

"Your weird!" He lifts me up so I'm sitting on the table, with him between my legs.

"Hey guys!" A voice from behind us made me jump in fright, as Andrews hands tighten around me as he turns around to find Scott leaning against the door with an amused smile across his face.  Andrews hands slide down from my waist to my thigh and squeezes them. As to tell me that it's fine.

I scream in pain as Andrews hand squeezes my wound. His head snapped around in a fast motion before lifting up his hand from my leg, with a worried and scared expression on his face.

"I'm so sorry baby! I didn't mean to ever hurt you" he grabbed my face in his hands and looked over me to see if I was bleeding. "Oh god! I'm so sorry astrid" he buried his face in my shoulder.

My heart stopped, when I looked into his eyes to see the guilt, worry and pain that was spread across his face. "Hey it's okay!" I lift his head from my shoulder and plant a kiss on his tear stained cheek.