Chapter Fifteen ~ why are you ignoring me?

Amazing Cover too the side! And awesome music video Worth It by Fifth Harmony!

~Astrid's POV~

Andrews acting weird, i have no idea whats wrong because he won't talk to me. Its getting awkward sitting in the car in silence as he had his eyes on the rode and my head it against the passenger side of the window.

"Andrew?" i asked, lifting my head.

Silence.

"Hey?" i said carmly as i reach over and place my palm on his cheek, as we pull into school.

He closes his eyes and lets out a deep breath before re-opening his eyes and grabs my hand and places it on my lap, forcefully.

What the hell!? i'm so confused! what the hell did i do wrong? at that very moment is when it all hit me. He used me! all he wanted was to fuck me and when he got it he just turned into a lying, manipulative fuck head! God how i trusted him with my life, my chest fluttered, and not in a good way.

My eyes began to water as i pulled the car door open and grabbed my back pack and was about to leave the car when Andrew grabbed my wrist in his hand.

He let out a groan before mumbling a "Sorry, baby" and he smirks.

I rip my wrist from his hand and slammed the car door closed as a tear ran down my face.

'Do i really deserve all this crap? maybe i do...' i thought to myself 'Maybe even mum blames me for all this? GOD I HATE MY LiFE!! maybe i should have died'

I angrily whip the tear away and head in the school without a look back at Andrew.

**************

Its only the start of the first lesson and i have already been asked if Andrew was my boyfriend, which i declined and if my dad pushed me off the bridge, and yes that kinda gossip gets around really fast and if my dad abuses me, and if my dad is dead. GOD WILL ANYBODY HERE MIND THEIR OWN?

"Hey?" someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turn around to come face to face to the one and only Jordyn Knight, the most popular girl in school "What!?" i yelled in frustration.

"Wow, how got your undies in a twist?" Jordyn and her two minions Jessica and Amber giggled.

"Just tell me what you fucking sluts want with Astrid?" My best friend Stella, butted in from behind me.

"Uh.. excuse me bitch" said Amber in her perky rich girl voice.

"SHUT up Amber! i can handle these man steeling whores" Jordyn held her hand up in Amber's face and rolled her eyes.

Jordyn walked towards me until her, oh so perfect nose was almost touching mine and said "You stole my Andrew! and i'm only going to say this once and once only, stay away from my Andrew... Bitch"

"And you!" Jessica pointed at Stella "You stay away from Jake! or you will regret it bitch!" Jessica said sternly.

"The fuck i will!"Stella snorted.

Wait... What? Stella and Jake?? REALLY the bitch didn't say anything.

"Hey guys! whats up-" A happy Makayla skips her way over to us but stops abruptly, when she noticed us all death glaring each other.

"Wow, who killed who?" Makayla asked.

"Shut the fuck up freak!" Jordyn pointed a Makayla.

But before Kayla could do anything my fist had already connected with Jordyn's nose and a craking noise echoed through the room as Jordyn screamed.