Calum - Plane Sick

this is inspired by a scene I saw while on holiday. Hope it makes up for the long absence.

For the ones reading "If you don't swim you'll drown", an update is on its way.

For the requests, I had written some stories but they have been deleted due to my phone crashing a while ago. I'm not planning to rewrite them, but if there are any requests you really really want me to write again, then tell me and I will.

If there are new ones, tell me and I'll be happy to write them.

.

Calum had already been on a plane countless times. It had never particularly bothered him, so he didn't understand why he was feeling so weird in that moment. At first he thought that it had something to do with him and Michael having a fight just before stepping on the plane, but now he wasn't so sure anymore. His stomach had been hurting for a while and now he could feel the two sips of water he drank swish into it.

He didn't want to bother Luke, who was sleeping next to him, so he tried to distract himself on his phone. It wasn't a smart move, as looking at the screen made it worse. Calum swallowed, feeling acid in his mouth and whimpered lowly, unbuttoning his pants and loosening the seat belt a little bit. It didn't help.

On top of everything there was a turbolence and the plane kept bouncing, making Calum's stomach flip. Calum looked at Michael, sitting next to Ashton two seats behind them. Michael was supposed to sit next to him, but Calum had to be stupid and make Michael mad, so he asked Luke to switch.

"Luke, I don't feel good," Calum said, shaking his shoulder gently. He didn't care that Luke was sleeping at that point, he needed help.

"Shut up," came Luke's not so gentle reply. He didn't even open his eyes.

Calum unbuckled his seatbelt, ignoring the red light that told him to keep it buckled and stay at his seat. As soon as he stood up, ready to choke his pride and beg for Michael's help, a crew member approached him.

"Sit down sir, it's not safe," the man said, gently pushing Calum down. He took in Calum's appearance and gave him a small smile. "You okay, sir?" he asked.

Calum shook his head, looking at him in fear. He brought his wrist up to his mouth because it was not safe for him to talk at the moment.

"Are you getting motion sick?" the man asked.

Calum shook his head, screwing his eyes shut and trying to swallow again.

"Going to throw up?" the man questioned again and Calum nodded, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. He didn't want to throw up in front of everyone, it was disgusting. And embarrassing.

The man didn't loose his compose. He took a paper bag from the back of the seat in front of Calum and handed it to him. "I'm sorry but you can't get up with this turbolence." he explained.

"Please. Please, I don't want to-," he begged, stopping as he started to gag.

He was probably being louder than he thought, because Luke shifted in his seat, slowly waking up.

"Whoa, man!" Luke said, sitting up straighter and patting Calum's back. "You okay?"

Calum shook his head again, gagging again and moving the hand that wasn't covering his mouth, to the man's uniform. "Please," he said breathing as steady as he can.

The man gave him a weak smile again and stood up, holding his hand out for him to hold. "Come with me then, just be careful," he said, helping Calum up and holding him when the plane shook again.