Calum - Fictious Disorder

Hi there!
I'm currently working on a Luke request And I've almost finished another Calum one. What about Ashton and Michael? No one wants me to write about them?

--> Calum is often taken to the ER and doctor Ashton finds out that his boyfriend keeps poisoning him because he is mentally unstable. You can choose how to add Michael and Luke in the story.

.

Calum is in agony.

Ashton quickly reads the notes of the ER doctor. The boy has already been at the ER five times in the last two months, always with the same symptoms. The first two times he has been given stomach relaxers and sent home. Then the ER doctor admitted him and he has been in the hospital for a week and half in the gastroenterology unit where Ashton's colleagues have run some tests.

Ashton himself has already seen the boy. He had been called for a medical consult when Calum was in the ER for the fourth time and Ashton clearly remembers him now. It has been something like two weeks ago and Ashton thought the boy had food poisoning. How can he be here again?

Frowning deeply he approaches the boy. 'Good morning, Mr Hood. How are you doing?' he asks. 'Is your stomach bothering you again?'

Calum cries out in pain, nodding his head and looking up at Ashton. His boyfriend is standing behind him, rubbing his hand on Calum's shoulder and looking really worried. 'He is really sick, isn't he? He threw up twice and can't stop complaining, poor baby,' he says.

All Ashton can do is ignore him. He touches Calum's forehead, flinching at the heat radiating from him. His forehead is covered in sweat and he hugs his belly tightly, squirming on the stretcher he has been put on.

'Can I look at your belly?' Ashton asks patiently, helping Calum lie somehow comfortably and rising his shirt up. 'Tell me if I'm hurting you,' he says and then he presses with his warm hands on Calum's hard belly. He doesn't like how tense Calum is, he can barely touch him without making him flinch and whimper. Whatever this is, it's pretty serious.

'Last time you had the same symptoms?' Ashton asks, already knowing the answer. Could it be food poisoning once again?

'What did you eat Calum?' he asks, but as soon as Calum opens his mouth, his boyfriend speaks for him. It's something that he has already done and Ashton hates it. He is talking to his patient, he doesn't want someone else to talk.

'He only had some soup. I'm being careful to what I give him after last time,' he explains. 'I'm the one taking care of him.'

Ashton rubs his chin. 'I'm telling a nurse to draw some blood and I'm giving you some stomach relaxers.' He is considering admitting the boy once again, but he doesn't want to break the news just yet. 'Have you ever had this problems before?'