Luna opens the door with a huge smile. "Hi! You must be Casie. I'm Luna, it's really nice to meet you." She greets the little girl while bending down slightly and extending her hand; dressed simply in jeans and a white tee with her blonde hair pulled up loosely.

"Hi. I like your bracelets." Casie smiles as she reaches her hand out to shake her hand, the music of Luna's jewelery jingling in her ear.

"Thank you." Luna smiles back down at the little girl. She looks up at Colson still smiling. "Hi." One Look. "How are you?" She asks him.

"I'm great!" He answers beaming, unable to control his twitching dick from THAT Look in her eyes. "You ready to go? Case wants to go bowling."

"Really?" Asks Luna turning her gaze to Casie. "Do you like glow bowling?"

Casie looks at her inquisitively. "What's that?"

"It is when they shut off all the regular lights and THEN they turn on really cool different colored ones like red, blue, green. They even have a magic light that makes anything white GLOW." Luna explains. "It's really neat. They play music and everything."

"Lights like at my dad's shows?" Casie asks as her eyes widen.

"Exactly!!!" Luna exclaims. "It's like a bowling concert".

"Can we go!?!" Casie asks excitedly as she starts to hop up and down around Colson and Luna.

"Uhhhhhh...." Colson looks at Luna slightly confused and slightly like What The Fuck.

Luna nods her head as she continues to smile at Casie "We can." She looks over at Colson. "There's a spot in The Valley that's 24hrs. It's THE BEST place to bowl in the whole world."

"24hr Glow bowling?" Colson peers at Luna. "Why am I just finding out about this now???"

"Guess you just haven't been hanging out with the right people, Bu. Colson." She catches and corrects herself. "Ready?" Luna looks at Casie eagerly as she throws on her leather.

Casie's eyes open wide as Luna puts her sunglasses on. "They're SO cool." She whispers clasping her hands together.

"My glasses?" Asks Luna.

"Unh hunh." Casi nods her head.

"Do you have any?" Luna pries to Casie shaking her head No. "WELL, my friend, today is your lucky day. I happen to have an outta THIS World collection of sunglasses. Wanna come up and pick out a pair for yourself?" Luna offers to the little girl.

Casie's head shoots over to Colson. "CAN I DADDY!!??" She asks like she's about to explode. Laughing loudly, Colson nods his head Yes; without a thought, Casie runs up the stairs with Luna following close behind.

"That was cute." Colson thinks to himself watching His Girls run up the stairs together. "I don't know what Luna was so worried about, she's fucking great with Case... Glow bowling, fuck yeah. What an awesome idea. How did I not know about this place? We're gonna have to take the magic slushies there... "

"WOW!!! FAAANCCY!" Colson gushes when Casie comes back down the stairs in a pair of cat-eye sunglasses with crystals as Luna comes down behind her.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
A LunaTic and Her Gunn जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें