And to Cleveland She Goes...

ابدأ من البداية

It makes her think of Justin. "But you'll SEE Colson tomorrow." She reassures herself before popping an Ativan to shut her mind up.

-------------------------------------------------------

Casie and Colson had hung out, played video games and now she's tucked into bed. He's in his own too; smoking a joint, waiting for Luna to Snap him back. She does.

"She's such a fucking tease

"She's such a fucking tease... " He smiles at the sight of her. "Mmm... I can't wait to be back in bed with her." He thinks putting the joint out. Falling asleep while truly missing one of his lovers for the first time, maybe if ever.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson and Luna arrive at Blue Point for lunch. Emma is already seated and watching them as they come in. They're dressed causally but stylish. Luna in a black lace top, cuffed, ripped boyfriend jeans and nude heels. Colson in fresh kicks, a grey Tshirt and jean jacket.

 Colson in fresh kicks, a grey Tshirt and jean jacket

Colson spots Emma and waves. Holding Luna's hand he leads her to the table with him. Clutching onto his, she tries desperately not to white knuckle them.

"Hey!" He greets Emma by leaning over for his usual peck. "Emma this Luna. Luna, Emma." He proudly introduces them.

Luna smiles brightly and reaches her hand out to Emma. "Hi! Nice to meet you!" She says.

"You too." Responds Emma, taking her hand.

Once they sit down, the server greets them. Taking their drink and appetizer orders. The three of them making polite conversation before Emma breaks the ice by asking How They Met. Colson first speaks of their past not meeting all those years ago. It rings a bell in Emma's head.

"Don't tell me you're The Girl In The Cheetah Print Coat!!" She exclaims, astonished.

Luna laughs and looks at Colson with shy pride and that One Look, making him blush. "Yup!! This is her." He pronounces proudly, throwing his arm around her without a thought. "I finally found her." He beams to Emma and Luna's delight.