38

3 days later*
Finns pov:

"Finn!" I hear my name being called by the one and only millie bobby brown.

I roll my eyes "What?"

She glares at me "How many times do I have to say i'm sorry to her? Half of it was a joke ya know"

"really millie? You think it was a joke to her? Did you ever take into any consideration that we all fucked up in some way in her life. It's not easy being her ya know, she's trying to get on her feet again. Find her balance. We gave her a lot of things and taken a lot of things" noah stands up for my lovely.

Thankful that Y/n sometimes confides in noah or caleb when she knows im busy. they're people i trust and i just love that she knows they're safe to talk to.

"Okay like what?" Sadie buds in. Once again I roll my eyes.

"Guys. You don't get it. When I grew up with y/n, life was perfect. I was a kid. We had so much fun when we were younger, like remember when she played volleyball and danced? That was some fun times. I remember her in class, quiet but loud at the same time. Now i don't even know what sports she's in, or if she's in any sports. Is she still that same quiet girl? She used to love presenting. Now she dreads it? Mostly me, but all of us in some way fucked her up okay? Millie what you said more recently is going to stick with her and I. You can't just go around saying that and expect us to forgive you. That goes for you too Sadie" I let out and everyone goes silent.

We're in the trailer doing homework or supposed to be but all it is, is millie wondering when y/n is going to forgive her.

"Finn aren't you flying home tonight? for a little?" Matt walks in and asks me.

"Supposed to be, did you need me for something?" I ask him hoping he'd say yes so he can get me out of this room that's going to explode in anger real soon.

"No, what times your flight?" he asks and i tell him "in an hour"

"Did you need a ride to the airport?" Matt asks and I nod "I'll drive you, get your bags"

I pack up my homework and the boys tell me to travel safe and millie just begs me to tell y/n she's sorry. this whole cheating thing a few days ago was so dumb.

I told y/n i wouldn't be home until next week but I decided to come and surprise her today and stay for a little bit longer since we get a tiny break. sorry to the fans, but july 2019 isn't THAT important. We still have a lot of episodes to shoot.

I've been talking to y/n's friends on snapchat lately just to plan out this surprise. By friends I mean i've only been talking to Ben because i'm too afraid to talk to the girls.

He's been helping me plan this out and when i get into Vancouver, y/n will at home from school and hanging out with friends. They've already made plans for the second time this week which is really cute. I'm glad my girlfriend is happy.

I get in the car and matt and i talk about the new season on the way to the airport.

He drops me off and to make this surprise perfect I obviously hid in a hoodie and stuff hoping no one would spot me.

I get to security and get through with just enough time. The flight itself is 6 hours which isn't that bad.

once i get on the plane, no one sat beside me which is good and there wasn't anyone to take snaps and ruin the surprise.

Obviously i've been talking to Ben the whole flight.

Halfway through of the flight he tells me that school is over real soon and that he's with y/n now and they're walking to last period.