21.

5 hours later 1 A.M*
Group chat w/ fam💎 except finn.

Millie: Y/n? Please don't tell me you're mad at us. We honestly all don't know why he is acting or being this way.

Noah: ^exactly, all of us have tried to talk to him please reply.

Y/n: look guys, I have no reason to be mad but please accept my decision in I'm not planning on dancing, I'm home. Sorry to dylan. Miss locand is sending whoever to dance. I hate to let all of you down but I don't want to be around people right now. 

Natalia: we understand, when you're ready to talk please talk to us.

——

I was scrolling through my emails when I got a text from GiGi.

Gigi💎:

Hey, I heard what happened. Management is letting you start a week late because you are a youth and youth are more fragile. So sorry this happened y/n/n 

Y/n:

Thanks g, love you

__\

I look at the text message conversation between finn and I start to type...

my baby boy💜:

can we talk?
read 1:02 a.m

Finn I know you can read this, just tell me what I did so wrong.
Read 1:05 a.m

Finn. Please all I'm asking for is you to respond as to why....
read 1:07 a.m

Finn.....

my baby boy💜:
y/n. You're a bitch, Skye told me- us everything. She told everyone the truth as to why you were dating me, why you are friends with us. You're number is
blocked, have fun you slut.

y/n:
Finn you chose to believe Skye over your girlfriend??

my baby boy💜:
Skye is my girlfriend.
read 1:10 a.m

____

"Roger are we almost home?" I ask him. Him and I took a flight home and now he's just driving us from the airport.

He nods and I see my house, "you notified mom I'm home right?"

"Yup, she knows."

We pull into the driveway and I open the car door and see my mom.

"Mom" I yell running to her, "sweetie" she opens her arms and we hug each other.

"I heard what happened, natalia texted me. I want you to go to sleep and we'll talk in the morning"

I nod and head up to my room shutting my door behind me.

"Well i might as well get changed" I whisper and reach for the drawer. Then I put on some shorts and  take a snapchat and post it.

I was watching everyone's stories and suddenly I come across something, my 'friends'

It was a video of jack, jaeden, millie, while Noah was recording and Caleb, Jeremy, chosen, Sadie, Sophia, Wyatt, and Gaten.

I turn my volume up and see jack, jaeden, and Millie grab my suitcase from the bed and they open it up. Everyone's reaching for the suitcase and throwing everything out and Noah faces the camera to him.

"This is what fake friends get"

I throw my phone at the door and start to cry, they chose Skye over me??

Checking the time, 2:15 am.