17.

Y/N's pov* 

"How much longer?" Dylan asks me as he sits up.

"Dyl. You've been asleep for literally 5 minutes. We just took off" I laughs and he smiles.

"Goodnight!"

I laugh because he rested his head on my shoulder and I guess we both fell asleep.

___

Natalia's pov*

"What do you mean they're not answering?" I ask the kids as we are in a limo driving to the airport to pick up y/n and Dylan.

"Like, the group chat and texts? Yeah they are not answering!" Finn says worriedly and I look at them as we pull up to the airport and park.

"Guys! Calm down! They should be just landing. Let's go wait by their gate" Dacre laughs.

All the kids stop talking and nod.

"Guys! We are sending in Dacre to get y/n and Dylan. Remember! The paps" joe smiles.

"But I wanna see her!" Finn argues.

"Finn, the paps!" I argue back.

"Fine. I get to hug her first though!" He yells and Dacre gets out.

____

Y/N's pov*

I wake up and see we are landing so I wake up Dylan.

"Hey! We're landing" I smile and he smiles at me "thanks".

We quickly get anything we need and the plane lands, bumpy but alright.

"Ready to conquer LA?" Dylan looks at me.

"Let's do this" We fist bump and we get our things from inside the plane.

Of course both of our phones are dead.

"Cmon!" Dylan laughs at me as I pull him basically out of the plane and run to luggage claim.

I'm waiting patiently and I see our bags.

"YES!" I scream, warning a few looks from some people around us.

"Shh!" Dylan laughs as we lift our bags.

I look at myself through the blackness of my phone and see I look okay.

Now to look for -

"Y/N! Dylan!" I hear a familiar voice from behind me.

We turn around and see Dacre.

I run with my bags, and run to him "Dacre!" I laugh and embrace him in a hug.

"Y/N! How's my goofball doing!" He laughs pulling away.

"Im excited!" I laugh.

"And you must be Dylan!" Dylan holds his hand out for Dacre to shake but instead he hugs him.

"Cmon Guys Let's go,"

We talk all the way to the doors and I see a limo.

"Dacre is this-"

"Yup"

"Harold, these are their bags. Trunk please!" Dacre says sweetly and the driver comes to get Dylan and i's bag.

"Thanks" we say and Dacre opens the door.

"After you guys"

As I get closer I see all of my friends and the teens in the car and they all scream me and Dylan's name.