29

TMZ

!!!!!FINN WOLFHARD AND Y/N DATING AGAIN?

Today Finn wolfhard and his best friends (the stranger things and IT cast) were out and about to today and attended a dance event for stars to perform and watch wonderful Performances.

Why is this important you ask? Ever since y/n and finn broke up for the second time they seemed to hate one another. But it was reported that finn and y/n flew back to Vancouver together last week to attend their friend Dylan's funeral. Y/n was seen to be laying on finn in the airplane on the way there, not only that but the kids and everyone else flew down the day after.

Maybe it was a friend thing maybe it wasn't but it doesn't stop there. Finn and y/n (with the kids) went out for ice cream as well.

Y/n apparently sat next to finn the whole time.

Now it seems y/n flew out to Atlanta to watch finn dance, and let me tell you finn knows y/n loves dance.

They are even saying at the same hotel and Noah, jacks, and Sadie's Instagram stories show y/n was in the same room!

As y/n left the building with the cast you can see she suddenly is wearing a ring and we are telling you! It could be a ring from finn! Do you think they are dating? If so leave a comment and like this article for more updates.