37

Your pov.

I wake up around 9 am and I check instagram, still no text from finn but he can upload pictures with other people?

I sigh and see Millie invited me to her party on September 4th. I want to go but I can't. I'll have school.

Man that sounds weird to say.

Out of nowhere my phone starts to ring and I see it's Noah.

I quickly answer.

"Hey noah!" i smile

"Hey! I know this is kind of fast. But i'm in vancouver tonight for a little bit. I just wanted to know if you wanted to get coffee? I haven't talked to you in forever!" he asks me.

I nod "Of course! Just text me what time and where. I'd love to get coffee"

he chuckles "Alright! Check your messages. I have to go, Finn wants to be let in. Bye y/n!" he smiles.

"Bye noah!"

the facetime call ends and I realize I have to be at the school at 10:15 am for registration.

I choose my outfit for the day and head downstairs after taking a few selfies.

school registration day🥵 feeling a little bit scaredddd

6 mil likes.
comments disabled.

_______

"Morning sissy!" Briar yells to me from the table "Morning" i smile.

"I made you a bagel, we have to leave right away because it's already 9:30. Let's haul ass!" my mom laughs and i look at her "Mommm" I groan "Not cool!"

"Come on! Let me be a teen again" She looks at me shooting me a 'i'm serious' face.

I look at her confusingly and get briar to walk to the car.

Once i help briar settle in, my mom drives me to my future school.

When we get there, I take a look around. It looks big. I'm not surprised, it is vancouver and it is high school.

We walk up to the doors and to the main office. Since today was registration there was no classes.

"Good Morning and welcome to VPHS! I am the principal, Mrs. Navarro. If you don't mind I will take you to my office and we can discuss and fill out papers" A tall blonde hair blue eyed woman says to my mom and i.

My mom nods and we follow her down a long hallway and a big blue door labeled "Principal Navarro". 

"So here are the registration forms! But if you don't mind I'll ask you a few questions while your mom
fills the papers out." Mrs Navarro says to me. I nod.

"So your name, what brings you to VPHS, what classes do you want to take, where do I recognize you from, any sports or clubs you're interested in."
She smiles.