34

y/n pov*

I wake up and see a smiley finn "hey" he kisses my cheek and I smile "morning".

"So, are you ready for Paris after the awards in three days"

"Yeah, but it's sad that I have to leave you and the cast today in literally an hour since I have to fly to LA for a shoot"

"Yeah but you'll see us at the award show"

I nod "I better get packing since it takes 30 minutes to go to the airport"

"I'll help"

Finn and I both get up, "hey google! Play Finns playlist in y/n's room" finn yell's and then Finns playlist comes on as we both dance.

I see my vlog camera and decide to record "hey guys so a quick little update, I have to post a video tonight so you're not going to get a lot of footage but right now I'm packing for LA so yeah see ya sometime".

I shut it off and finn grabs my suitcase "I'll take this for you"

I smile "Thanks finn"

I smile and grab my backpack that I packed, my vlog camera, and my hat.

We walk down the stairs and see everyone ready for the day and awake, "oh there they are. I was just going to call you down" my mom says as she sets her phone on the island.

I look to the left and see broad is playing with her toys in the living room.

"Wait why does finn have a suitcase?" Chosen asks.

"Oh it's y/n's"

"Wait where's y/n going?" Everyone looks and I sigh "I have a two day shoot in LA and some other things that can't be released yet"

"NO TELL US" Millie gasps and I laugh "I can't sorry, it's like really important and I can't announce until I get confirmation"

they boo and my mom laughs "Alright, I don't really care if you guys listen to this but y/n Luis emailed me your schedule for this month and it's a good month"

I sit down on the island counter and I look at her "so what's it like?"

"Ooh is there anything interesting?" Jack asks and I look at her.

"Alright so let's see, you have the trip right now and some photoshoots on this trip to LA,you also have an interview with teen vogue and a runway show tonight. It's more of a thing I don't know you're also flying privately! You have a runway show as well tomorrow And then in like 3 days you have the awards. You'll be flying home two days after the awards. You also have a fitting for that one thing you need. Let's see, you have two weeks off for the Paris trip. But while you're in Paris there is some things you'll have to work on connected with that one thing you have and then you fly back to Vancouver after Paris and it says that you have a two day break. Then you have an audition for the movie. After that you have a few meetings and you'll be staying with Gigi. At the end of the month you have to fly to New York as a girls trip with Cara, Gigi, and yourself. You have a runway show to get ready for as well for next month so you have some workout time in there and lastly you have a music video shoot with guess who!"

I shrug my shoulders "I don't know"

"Does she have a shoot with us?" Noah gasps and my mom laughs.

"Nope, she has a shoot with someone and now I'm going to keep it a surprise"

"Mommmmmm" I groan and she laughs "alright guys. So who ever is coming to the airport to drop y/n off better get in the whatever we are taking in less than five minutes!"