23

y/n pov*

"Y/n... we're here" as soon as I open my eyes I see Roger and see that we landed.

"Oh jesus! We are here" I yell and he laughs.

"Come on! Gigi is waiting for us"

I stand up and look at myself through the black screen of my iPhone and I fix myself a little.

"Remember there will be a lot of paps, don't answer and if there are fans remember to be friendly" i whisper.

"Let's go" We wall off the plane and into the air port, Roger taking my stuff and as soon as we walk out of the airport again to find Gigi there is a lot of people.

"Y/n! Y/n! We see you made a comeback!" One guy says while snapping pictures.

"Y/n! Can you sign this?" I see a fan ask and I smile.

"Of course" I sign it and take a few pictures before getting into the SUV.

"Gigi!" I smile and hug her.

"Y/n! Im so excited to see you again!" She laughs.

"Yeah, I'm excited to be back"

"So, are you excited to see the cast?" She asks and I look at her "yeah you know because I'm going to slay on these hoes"

She high fives me "hell yeah you are!"

"What else would I do?" I giggle.

"You're adorable"

___

15 minutes later we arrive at Gigi's place and we walk in.

"Alright y/n you have 20 minutes to get changed before we have to go to IMG"

"G help me pick an outfit"

She turns around and smiles "i thought you'd never ask" I laugh at her "Well I did so let's go!"

We walk into the guest room where I'll be staying and she tells me to wait outside the door while she picks one.

*10 minutes later*
"Alright, can I see?" She asks and I finish changing.

"Yup"

Walking out of the room I see Gigi and she claps. "You're gonna slay"

We hug and I smile at my outfit and take a snap.

I caption it with "Gigi's choice today

I caption it with "Gigi's choice today. Ready to slay🔥"

"Cute now let's go!" She grabs my wrist and we walk downstairs.

"Hey zayn" I wave "hey! How are you" he gives me a hug "I'm good"

"That's good, happy to have you back" we break the hug and I walk to Gigi.