36

Finn's pov.

I was holding y/n in my arms when I get grabbed and I fall. I let y/n go and Immediately i hear her yelling.

These fans are too crazy.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" I yell at the girls grabbing me and my security helps me up. But I look at the group and don't see y/n.

My attention turns to a
group of girls in a circle. Then I notice something off.

"Y/N!" Millie yells and there is y/n laying on the ground passed out. Security grabs her and they tell me that I have to go with her. The rest of the cast is following and an ambulance was already on their way. I already hear the sirens and Im freaking out.

"Finn go with y/n. The rest of you get in this van. We'll follow the ambulance." A random security guy says and we do as we say. It all happened in a blur.

Watching her get strapped into a stretcher, the ride there. It was all a blur.

The second we get to the hospital, she's still unconscious and they take her to the ER where she is immediately being treated.

They escort me to a waiting room and I see millie, Sadie, Gaten, Sophia, and Joe. They switched who would come and who would stay with Riley and his family.

"Nat is on her way here" Joe announces. I walk into the room slowly and immediately break down.

"I should've been more careful" I say and they all turn to me.

"Finn, don't think like that. You didn't know" Gaten says.

"Exaclty finn, You had no idea. Please don't blame yourself" Joe exclaims and I just take a deep breathe. I have a feeling we'll be here a while.

your pov.

I wake up and the first thing I see is a sleeping finn holding my hand.

I look around and see Gaten, Millie, Sadie, Sophia, Joe, and Nat.

"Y/n.." Millie says.

"Oh thank god"

"Y/N?!" finn says and immediately gives me a hug.

"What happened?" I ask confused.

"I'll go get the doctor" Millie runs out of the room.

"I'm so sorry I let you go" Finn cried and I look at him.

"No no baby, don't blame yourself. What happened?" I ask and the doctor runs in with millie following.

"Good afternoon y/n" she smiles and of course i say hi back.

"Now i'm sure your confused. But when you were pulled into fans, you started losing breath. It's nothing to worry about. You were just under a lot of stress and dehydrated from the crying. It's nothing to worry about. We ran an IV drip on you and you're free to go home in 15 minutes." She smiles and I nod.
Of course we wait.

*15 minutes later*

"So y/n missed her flight, how is she getting home?" Gaten asked.

"i'm going to walk" i chuckle and everyone laughs.

"actually if we leave now, We can still make it to her flight" nat says and we all check the time.

"That's true?"

"How are we going to fit all of us?"

"i'll take her to the airport. Come with me Finn" Joe says and we all hurry to Joe's uber he called. Nat takes the other kids back to the hotel.