1.

It's not goodbye,
It's see you later.
Or so we say...

Y/N pov.

"Y/F/N" your mother yells from the downstairs of your house in Vancouver.

"What?!" You yell back with your eyes still closed as she woke you up from your precious sleep.

I wait for an answer but she doesn't So this time I yell even louder .

"WHAT?!" I scream and I still get no answer.

I jump out of bed and walk downstairs not caring how I look. My house is fairly big, Okay it's like a mansion but that's not the point.

I walk to the kitchen where she always is and I see a sad looking finn and my mother. 

"Y/N, Finn has something to tell you. Why don't you two go to the den and talk and I'll make you two some breakfast" my mom smiles slightly and I nod.

"Let's go wolfhard!" I say laughing as he slowly trails behind.

As soon as we reach the den I shut the door and sit down.

"Finn, you never act like this unless something happened" I say as he looks at me.

"Y/N, you'll always be my best friend right? You'll never use me for money or for fame?" He asks and I look at him.

"Finn, you know I would never do that because I love you for you and not based on how much money or followers you have. What's this about?" He looks down and starts crying and of course I walk over and hug him, of course since we're best friends.

"Y/N..." he says through sobs.

"Finn, shh stop crying what happened?" I ask him as I help him wipe tears.

"So, remember how I auditioned for the show s- stranger things?" he looks down.

"Yes, and?" I ask him

"Y/n I got the part" he cries and I get confused.

"Finn that's so great! I'm extremely happy for you!" I smile and hug him tight .

"No, that means I have to leave you for about 7 months" he cries and my mood changes.

"When do you leave?" I ask him.

"In one hour, we made it so you and your mom would come with my family to drop me off" he cries and I stay crying.

"Finn we can keep in contact it'll be okay but promise me you won't get famous enough to leave me out of your life"  I laugh silently and he hugs me.

"I promise, and I'm sure the directors and your mom won't mind if you came to visit a few days" he smiles at me .

"See it'll be okay . How about you do and talk to my mom about that and I'm going to get ready for the day . I'll be like 10 minutes."

He nods "Okay"

We then both get up and I walk to my room and get ready.

I throw on a casual outfit and walk downstairs.

"It's sad that this is the last breakfast for a while without you finn" my mom says handing us both our food.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss you two, you're my second family and always will be."

My mom hugs him "you'll be back and we'll always be here finn! Remember we are supporting you no matter what"