35 pt.2

*continuing from last chapter*

y/n pov*

"so what are you doing tonight?" olympia asks me and i shrug "nothing too exciting. maybe i'll call Gigi and zayn over. Or maybe just sleep"

"we'll come over for a bit. our families are driving us crazy" 

We walk in the hotel and that's when things get crazy.

"Miss y/l/n! let's go" roger calls me and i walk beside him, there's fans and people and I practically run to the elevator.

we all get in and don't say a word.

once the elevator came to a stop we all walked to our rooms.

we reached our doors and then olympia called my name "wait, do you wanna watch a movie at 9?" she asks and i smile "sure, just come on over" i smile and walk in my room.

I throw my phone on the couch and kick off my heels.

"what to watch on netflix" i sigh and lay on the couch. 

i didn't realize how tired i was until i decided to shut my eyes for a few minutes, eventually those minutes turned to hours.

*^^^^^*****2 hours later*****^^^^^*

I woke up and see my phone was being spammed by riley.

"oh shit, i slept for two hours. it's 9"

I quickly sit up and open my snapchat.

Riley:)

Hey
Come outside
Hey
Hi
Wake up
Come outside
Let us in
Y/N!!!!
Let us innnnnnn
help
Please

Y/n:)
Sorry, yeah sure I'll open the door

I quickly throw on a hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun.

"gotta look presentable at least" i laugh and run to the door.

i open it and let riley and olympia in "sorry guys i was outside"i laugh and they look at each other nervously.

"so you ready to watch a movie?" Olympia asks grabbing my shoulders and sitting me down on the couch.

i look at them weirdly "y'all are acting suspect" and oly smiles.

"nah, let's just watch the movie. Riley's gonna order room service" i just sit down and don't suspect anything, im probably just not fully awake yet.

"room service will be here in 15, what are we watching?" Riley asks sitting down in the middle, the couch was like a sectional U.

I was on the left side, Olympia was on the right, and Riley was in the middle.

"I think we're going to watch mean girls" Olympia asks and i nod "yeah"

"I have never seen mean girls" Riley confesses and i laugh.

"what the hell how have you not seen mean girls?" I ask him "I don't know, i guess i just never took the time to watch it" He shrugs and I laugh.

There's a knock at my hotel room door and i yell the door was open.

I made sure to put a rubber band on the door for room service and i heard the door open.