"Jesus fucking Christ! Jesus fucking Christ!! Jesus fucking Christ!!" Are the only words her brain can manifest as Colson's tongue gets to know her clit and lips."I'm fucking dying" She thinks as he flicks her clit with his tongue, drawing it around and around.

Colson watches as Luna twitches in pleasure. It feels good to have her hands through his hair. Bare feet sliding up and down his legs, ass and bare back. He likes to hear her moan and see her grip her tits when he looks up.

"I can't believe she's letting me do this. FUCK she's HOT. I like that she rocks a bald pussy, no Fucking pubes to swallow. How fucked up am I because I swear she tastes like peaches." He can feel she's almost there so he slides a finger into her sweet pussy and starts to pump as he continues to suck and flick.

The presentation of his finger catches Luna by surprise again. She feels her pussy walls tighten and legs begin to uncontrollably shake.

"Mmmm... You like that hunh, you little whore." Colson taunts her.

"Yes." Luna pants.

Pleased with her response, Colson bows his head back down. "She is a little whore." He thinks to himself as he fully enjoys the tastes of his labor. He can feel her starting to buck against his finger. "Fuck she's tight" he thinks, his dick growing harder at the idea of being inside of her.

Luna can't keep still. She's clawing at his shoulders, ripping his skin open while pulling at his hair. He sucks and finger fucks her with no abandon. She can feel herself close as she grabs the back of his head to fuck his face.

"Holy FUCK! HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Her mind screams. As she grinds her wet pussy all over his giving mouth.

Luna let's out a purring moan. He feels her body gyrate. Then a loud shrieking giggle followed by a low. "Oh FUCK, Colson." She goes silent for a moment underneath his grip.

He releases her, lifts his head up and smiles at her twitching, pleased body. He slides his pants off and climbs up beside her. She smiles, dazed and confused. He pushes her long blonde hair out of her face to kiss her.

"Mmmmm." She purrs curling into him, making his body tingle; he loves the way she sounds like a satisfied pussy cat. After a few moments she starts to say "I..."

"Shhhh... " He hushes her. "I know. I want you anyway I can have you. Right now, this is prefect. Plus, you'll owe me, Kitten." He smirks.

She kisses his hand. "Deal." She agrees before she rolls over to look into his eyes. "Happy Birthday, Bunny." She says, pulling his face close to kiss him.

"Bunny, hunh?" He asks after her kiss.

"Mmhmm... " She replies, rolling over and snuggling back into him. "because we're adorable and are gonna fuck like rabbits."

He pulls her tighter, smiling. "Goodnight, Bunny." He says, kissing her on the back of the head.

"Wait. Where'd Kitten come from?" She suddenly asks a few seconds later.

"Because I love the way you purr when I make you happy." He says, his deep voice vibrating her body.

"Hmmmm." She coos. "That's a good one." She rolls back to him to kiss him intimately on the lips.

It takes a while before she rolls back over to snuggle her ass deep into his groin. He moans in pleasure as he grips her tighter.

"Fuck. I think Im fucking falling in love with him. I knew this would happen. That's why I didn't stick around that first night. I even almost let him fuck me.... Oh My Fuck, I hope he didn't give me anything.... Fucking rules, Luna... Mmmmm, I've missed being held and he feels so good though... It feels weird not to miss Justin... Stop thinking, Loons. You know you can't control shit. Just let him hold you and be in the moment. It's ok to want him and it's okay to want to be here with him...it's even Okay if you do fall in love him, Loons. Cut yourself some slack and stop Fucking bugging, Asshole..." She snuggles deeper into Colson, for once letting her mind go.

**********************************

"Man, what are the fucking odds I would find her on my birthday?? This is insane..... I really hope Casie likes her. That'd be some fuck shit if not...... God, she smells and feels so fucking good. I fucking swear I taste peaches.... Doc better be able to kick those results out ASAP. I can't wait much longer but I don't wanna fuck this up though. She's been through a lot..... Fucking Chester. I miss you man. I know she's the one.... don't let me fuck this up homie. Please."

As the rest of The World begins just another one of their days, Colson and Luna snuggle up to end their first together. The electricity between them still buzzing. Both knowing this is the beginning of something they both desperately want.