"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"

Start from the beginning

Tommy cuts him off with his giant laughter. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! OF COURSE YOU'D FALL IN LOVE WITH A FUCKING LUNATIC AND NOT BE ABLE TO FIND HER!!!" He shouts, laughing even harder as he throws his arm over Colson's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Man." He cries while trying to control himself, he can tell Colson's starting to become annoyed. "It's not a bad thing, it's just, that's a very Loons Story, Man. She's the way a fucking 'Lude was, Dude. Only the coolest people know how to get ahold of her, there's NOTHING fucking like her and when she hits you, Maaan, you fucking KNOW IT!" Tommy explains, punching one fist into his other palm while continuing to laugh. "I've known her since she was a kid on the scene, taking pictures, writing songs, drawing up flyers. Pat raised her tough. They don't call her THAT Brooklyn Bitch for nothing!" Tommy laughs hard again. So, you can't find her?" He asks.

"Nah, Man." Colson let's out an agitated sigh.

"Check it... " Tommy tells him as he leans over the railing and raises his hands to his mouth. "BROOOOOOKLYYYNNNN!!!" He bellows from above everyone.

Colson leans over the railing too. He sees a black leather, bangled arm and one single, ringed finger with blue nail polish rise up into the air. After a moment, he sees her crane her neck around looking as they make eye contact. Never breaking it, she turns her whole body around to face him. Holding her right hand up, she stretches all five fingers out and smiles at him the way she did the first night he saw her.

"LOOK!!!" Tommy points with a grin.

"I am." Colson answers slowly, mesmerized.

"C'mon, Dude. She's expecting you. And you know she don't stick in one spot forever." Tommy states as he pulls Colson towards the stairs.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna's downstairs. She's been trying to make her way to the back patio with Ashley and Dom so she can smoke for what feels like the last hour now. But she keeps bumping into people who just wanna Catch Up. She hates that everywhere is non smoking now and like a true New Yorker, truly hates the nosey bullshit of Catching Up without a drink and a cigarette to pass the pain. She's bumped into ten different people by now whom she's politely Caught Up with and is fighting the urge to scream. Desperately wanting to find Colson. She's just about to break away to the patio when she hears it.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!! WHHHHYYYY???" She whines in her head. "Why the fuck, WHY!?!!"

Ashley stops because she hears it too; she grabs Dom as Luna stops and slowly lifts her arm. "I don't see anyone..." Ashley says inquisitively.

Luna looks over her right shoulder scanning the crowd. It only takes a second for their eyes to lock.

"Oh! Thank Fuck, it's Colson." Her mind sighs in relief, all irritation floating away. She can feel a wave of heat wash over her, her body moving on autopilot while her face flushes and slowly creeps into a huge smile. It's been years since anyone has made her feel alive and she can't help but feel terrified and excited by him all at the same time. Her lips swell as their gaze breaks only as he heads towards the stairs to meet her. "Not everyone is th... "

"So... " Ashley interrupts her thoughts. "What's up with you and Kells? You two can't seem to keep your hands off each other." She smirks as Luna blushes and looks away. "Don't be shy, Loons, it's not a bad thing. Actually, I've never... "

"MOTHERFUCKING LUNATIIIIC!!!!!" Ashley's words are lost in the air as Tommy bum rushes Luna with a huge bear hug, swinging her high.

Laughing loudly and once back on solid ground, she asks "How are you, Doll?"

"Great!" The older Drummer replies.

Colson having finally joined them, he drapes his arm nonchalantly around Luna. She looks up at him with a smile.

"Do you feel alright?" She asks innocently.

"Baby, I feel fucking WONDERFUL!!!" He shouts before leaning down to kiss her.

Tommy interrupts them. "This is cool... But... Kinda wondering though, what's gonna happen with a LunaTic hanging out with this FUCKING Maniac." He bellows again with laughter, referring to Colson. "I can't wait to see the shit the two of you get into!!" Laughing even harder at the thought.

One Look.

Colson leans back down to kiss Luna knowingly before she asks "Outside to smoke and refill?" While lifting her cup.

"You read my mind, Beautiful." Colson replies with a grin. "Oh, and put your number in my fucking phone too." He asserts, handing it to her as he easily leads her RIGHT outside. FINALLY. She looks up at him with satisfaction and happily obliges. As she pulls a cigarette out, he reaches over. "Let me get that for you." Colson offers as he's extends his open flame.

" Colson offers as he's extends his open flame

"Jesus Christ, he's on fucking point." She thinks, focusing as she leans in.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The party rages on. Manson pops in. Dildos are given as gifts.

Baze gets so high he almost falls through a table

Baze gets so high he almost falls through a table. A fist fight breaks out and an orgy happens in the pool. People begin to pass out or leave.

Luna decides she's gonna stay with Colson. They're both still pretty functional and are enjoying each other's company. She promises Ashley she'll call her when she wakes up and will have Colson drop her off once he heads home tomorrow.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

✴️Pete lays on the couch in the living room. He can't help but worry about his friends. He's known Luna for ages, so long that he knew Justin too. They were both two of his closest friends coming up. "Fuck, Man. Why you'd have to do it?" He thinks of Justin sadly. Colson is also one of his best friends too and Pete knows his demons just as well as his own. As always his mind drifts to his dad. "UGH! So much fucking death. I can't deal with this shit tonight." He thinks as he pops a kpin, rolls over and tries to think about anything other than heartache.✴️