Chapter 27

Patton's P.O.V

"Alright, I'll talk to him kiddo," I agreed to Virgil's suggestion.

"Then go talk to him instead of talking to me," Virgil told me.

"Oh, right,"

I left my barn to go to where I saw Logan last, I think Roman kept him there - maybe? I got near the doorway and heard Logan and Roman talking to each other. I descided to lean in to the wall to listen in to their conversation.

"Logan?" Roman said.

"Yes Roman?" Logan inquired.

"Will you forgive Patton?" Why would he ask that?

"Perhaps in time, but not right now," Logan admited to Roman.

What was the point of apologising if he won't forgive me? I shouldn't of listened in, maybe I should just apologise anyway so they don't think I eavesdroped on their conversation.

I knocked on the doorframe to the living room and both of their head flung up to look at me.

An awkward silence blanketed the room suffacating me. I don't want Logan to hate me.

My cheek felt lightly wet but I brushed it off. I needed to apologise to him.

"Say what you need to say Patton," Logan requested.

"I-I'm, I'm sorry," My voice cracked, I really was sorry. It hurts how sorry I am.

"Patton," Logan caught my attention, "I know that was sincere but..."

"I can't forgive you,"

I could feel my cheek being tripped on by my own tears.

"Its fine," I tried to act fine, like always, but I could hide my heartbreak.

I felt the room and went back to where I came from, my barn.

End Of Chapter. 271 Words.