Chapter 10

Logan's P.O.V

Gloria's representative is coming to Sapiantae today. The palace is spotless. Everyone is happy as can be. Anything could happen in these times. They need distractions. I feel inclined to help them more but I was incapable.

I was going to have Patton as my accompanient due to the heir of the visting kingdom included a companiant with them.

We were now in the meeting. The representative from Gloria was their prince, Roman. His supliment was named Virgil and Patton was yet to arrive.

I believe Patton mentioned about him having a relative called Virgil whom was seperated from him before he arrived in Sapiantae.

"So, what are our plans?" Prince Roman inquired.
"I was anticipating that you would have came up with an idea," I repiled,"I saw that your kingdom has the most experience,"
"Yes it does," Prince Roman confirmed,"But~ aren't you people supposed to think?"
"You are the brainy ones!"
"Indeed we are," I said,"But it was declared that you would come up with the original plans,"
"Oh,"

Was that all he could say? They have had several days of planning! Why wasn't there representee aware of this? If their organisation was as big as their ego's maybe they would make progress. Then again, there is no time like the present.

"I have a suggestion, your highness," The shy timid character finally spoke.
"You have my approbation to speak," I stated.
"What if we send in a spy?"

Clever. I would have never considered that. Something about this person seems suspious. He doesn't have a large ego, and he obviously isn't from this kingdom. Could it be?

Patton's P.O.V

I ran in the meeting room because I was very late. I slammed the door open (probaly denting the wall).

I ran over to my seat not taking a second to look up. As I sat down I fell backwards to the floor.

I saw Logan glaring at me while holding out a hand to help me up. I got up and sat normally.

"Sorry Lo," I whispered to the man sitting next to me.
"You are here now, so I'll 'let it slide'" Logan said.

Soon I lifted my head to face the visitors from Gloria.

"VIRGIL!!!!" I screamed at the emo as I jumped out of my seat.

He's here. Thank god.

Roman's P.O.V

How dare this peasant interrupt our important conversation as if he was a higher power! And how dare he scream out the storm clouds name as if he knew him!

"Excuse me, but we are in an important meeting," I scowled at the teary dude. I looked back to Virgil and he was frozen in shock.

Did he know him.

Soon a small piece of paper flew down from the window like a feather on the roof of the room.

It was caught by Logan. He held it out and began reading the anominous note alloud.

" 'To the rulers of Sapiantae, Gloria and Motus' ," He began
"Motus?" I interrupted,"Aren't the rulers dead?"
"I believe so, but...." He looked over to Patton as asking for permission,"Patton claims he is one of the princes..."
A tear was rolling down someone's face from the corner of my eye.

Did he know him?

End Of Chapter.