Chapter 18

Virgil's P.O.V

"Excuse me," I abruptly said as I rushed out of the kitchen. Patton wasn't here. He is always here.

I followed the directions that Patt had given to his room on the castle grounds. It was a stereotypical barn but all the lights were off except one, which was unusual for Patton. He always has the lights on.

I walked up to the barn and knocked on the door. I heard faint sobs from inside the eerie building. Patton. I knocked again but he didn't answer. I started to bash on the door for him. I couldn't leave him alone.

I begin to violently jolt the door harshly trying to open it. My brother was all alone.

The door slammed open to the floor and I saw a quivering Patton in the corner with a small lamp illuminating him. He had bloodshot eyes and tears streaming down his red cheeks.  I gave a sympathetic look at him as I ran towards him.

"Patt..." I whispered to him as I pulled him into a warm hug.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" I asked wearily.

"I y-yelled at..." He cupped his face in his hands as he escaped my embrace and mumbled the last part. The tears were overflowing out of his hands like a waterfall.

"Yelled at who, Patt?" I asked as he looked at me with tears in the corner of his eyes, he wanted to cry, but he stopped himself.

"R-Roman a-and L-Logan," Patton confessed.

"Oh Patt..." I started, "It's okay," I hugged him tightly. Nothing he could do would make me hate him. Ever.

"No..i-it's not," He denied.

"Apologise to them, I'm sure they'll forgive you," I insisted. He nodded hesiently and I helped him stand.

"They're in the kitchen, I'll come with you, of course," I told him.

End Of Chapter.
I'm sorry for not updating the story.