Chapter 8

Virgil's P.O.V

We were in the royal train to go to Sapiantae to meet with their prince. I hope I can get a good look around to try and find Patton. He's all I can think about right now.

Flashback

I woke up in a dark room next to someone in pain. The figure was asleep and was clearly in pain. I was in pain. Was it Patton? Would I find out?

Soon the wooden door opened and a slice of light struck into the room. Someone entered the room and grabbed my arms. I looked back into the room as I was being dragged away.

Patton.

I was chucked into a carriage and I only had time to ask one question.

'What was going to happen to Patton?'

My only replie was:

'The same thing as you'

The enterance closed off all light from inside of the carriage and we were off.

End Of Flashback

I hope that wasn't the last time I'd ever see him. I hope I'll find him. I hope he's okay. I hope he's not there anymore.

I have too much hope. What if I don't see him again? What if he's not there? What if he's not okay? What if he's still there? What if this is all for nothing?

I looked over to Roman to try and get my thoughts off Patton for a while and I see him playing jenga with himself. But losing.

I go over to his table and sit.

"You're kinda losing there Princey" I smirked.
"Can you do any better," He mumbled in defeat from jenga.
"Yep," I repiled cocking an eyebrow at the prince.
"Bring. It. On," He challenged.

We played jenga multiple time, me obviously winning everytime, until the mighty prince Roman was defeated.

"Given up already?" I chucked,"I was only getting warmed up."

He shugged coldly and left the table, leaving me alone. Where did the cocky, arogant prince go?

~La time skip~

We stopped at Disce station in Sapiantae a few hours later. Now to face the horrible carriage ride.

Just great!

End Of Chapter.