◇~Chapter 2~◇

Start from the beginning

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Percy put the bacon and pancakes onto the plates.

Percy turned his head only to Nico.

"What do you want with it?" Percy asked.

".....Mapple syrup!" Nico exclaimed happily.

Percy chuckled and added the syrup onto the pancakes.

He did the same for himself.

Percy took the plates and went to Nico, handing him his place while putting his own onto the coffee table.

Percy went to his room and appeared after a minute with a big blanket.

He walked to Nico, grabbed the TV remote and sat down.

He pulled the blanket onto him and Nico.

Nico looked at him confused, his plate in his hands was still untouched.

"What do you want to watch while eating?" Percy asked, turning on Netflix.

A look of realization appeared on Nico face.

"Um....maybe...." Nico thought a bit " How about that new movie that's called Aquaman?" Nico said, tho he was unsure.

Percy flinched at the movies name.

"I'll correct myself. Pick a movie, expect Aquaman" The older said.

Nico looked at Percy in amusement.

He knew Percy didn't like the movie now. And he also knew the reason. (A/n Those who watched know what I'm talking about xd)

"Well then... how about that pikachu detective thingie?" Nico suggested. (A/n I forgot the name and idk if the movie is on Netflix )

Percy nodded and put the movie on.

The boys watched in silence, eating their meals happily.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Percy took his and Nicos plate. He walked towards the kitchen and started to wash them.

Nico stood up from the couch and walked towards Percy.

When the son of Hades was next to the older , he began to be lost in his thoughts.

"Nico." Percy said snapping Nico out of his thoughts.

"Yeah?" Nico said looking up at Percy.

'Gosh he looks so cute and innocent' Percy thought and blushed slightly.

"We have to go. The others are probably worried and we need to train." Percy said.

Nico nodded, as he look down a bit sad that this has come to an end. (A/n this sounds as if they were breaking up xd)

Percy and Nico were about to go outside when the door opened.

5 people came in.

"We were so worried Percy. You and Nico weren't here in the morning and Nico isn't in his cabin so we thought you would know where he was-" Piper started saying.

The group that came in were shocked to see Percy with only pants on and Nico in Percy's
Finding nemo Pj's.

"Why is Nico here?" Leo asked.

"He stayed the night because of a reason." Percy said wrapping his arms around Nico protectively and pulling the boy closer.

Piper squealed as Nico blushed beet red.

"Then why are you dressed like this?" Clarisse asked pointing at the two.

Nico turned his head like a confused puppy.

"What do you mean?" Nico asked.

"Look at yourselves." Jason said.

Nico looked at Percy and then at himself.

His face got even more red and he let out a high pitch squeeq of suprise. Nico muzzled into Percy and punched him.

"Ow! What was that for?" Percy asked.

Nico looked up at Percy.

"You changed me you pervert!" Nico said at Percy rasing his voice a bit, unfortunately because of that everyone heard and Jason with piper squealed like little fan girls.

Percy could have a nosebleed right there and right now. But the last time it didn't end good.

'He looks so freaking innocent and adorable!' Percy thought.

A massive blush crept onto his face.

The 5 people in the cabin were looking at the two with amusement and awe.

Well they could until....

"OMG OTP!" Piper and Jason screamed.

The two demigods that were in an embrace soon let go and turned to the two that spoke.

Nico gave them an apologetic look.

The others were confused until they saw Percy.

The son of Poseidon looked at them with the same crooked smile as Yesterday.

"Making fun of my Nico? I don't thinks so. If any of you do that again I will rip you apart. " Percy said.

The others looked scared but Nico was fine.

"Yeah yeah whatever you sea prince.  Calm down they don't do harm idiot." Nico rolled his eyes.

Percy sighed.

Soon he came back to normal.

Making the 5 others confused.

It went as it came.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1225 words.

Hope you liked the chapter! I don't have anything to day today so....

Bye~♡