Prepared in 24 Hours

The two of you round a corner and are faced with two more giant doors, except this time, they have a bamboo look to them.

"Are we finally here?" you sarcastically ask, she nods.

Nat opens the doors and steps inside, you follow.

Look around, you see multiple doors, a nice big wall-like-window that looks over the courtyard, a gaming area, and a small kitchen with an abnormally large refrigerator.

Unlike the rest of this giant building, this area feels more welcoming. The wall color is a light cream color with lots of wood decorations, it looks nice with all of the tan colored doors.

"What are all of the doors for?" you ask Nat.

She doesn't respond, instead, she walks over to a door that's tucked in a corner next to the wall window thing.

"This is your room," she says as she opens the door.

You step in and look around, the room is stunning. It has a very European chic feeling; exactly like back home.

"This is my room?" you ask in astonishment, cautiously walking into the beautiful room.

As much as this room feels like home, you feel very out of place in it.

"Yeah, it'll feel more homey once Happy gets all of your stuff from your apartment in the city," Nat says.

"Who's Happy?"

"Tony's right hand man," she laughs, you don't understand.

"It's his assistant," Nat clarifies.

"Oh, okay," you say.

"Wanna see the bathroom?" she asks you, you nod your head a little too quickly and a little too vigorously, Nat laughs.

The two of you walk into your room and Nat brings you to another tan colored door that has a rose gold colored dream catcher hanging from it.

You look at Nat as if to ask for approval to open the door, she nods.

As you step in you hear yourself gasp, this is the most elegant yet modern bathroom that you've ever seen, and the color scheme just makes it better.

Once you're finally able to find words again, you speak up.

"How did Tony manage to get all of this prepared in twenty four hours?" you ask Nat, none of this makes sense.

"Well, let's just say that this has been here, just like this, since before you moved to New York," Nat laughs.

That definitely makes a lot more sense.

"Anyways, I'll give you some time to freshen up before dinner. Your closet's over there, some of our designers went out shopping for your clothes, so there should be plenty of outfits to choose from." Nat says, pointing to a tan sliding barn door across the room.

"Towels and and stuff should already be in the bathroom." She turns on her heel to leave but you stop her.

"Wait,"

"Hm?"

"Do I need to dress up for like, dinner, or for dinner?" you ask, she looks confused.

"Just be ready by 6:30" Nat says as she closes the door.

Well okay, casual then.

Walking over to your new closet, you slide the rustic tan barn door open.

The interior of the closet is packed to the brim with clothes and shoes, the sight of everything makes you think that you're dreaming.

After a moment of staring at the closet in astonishment, you ruffle through a few outfits trying to decide which one you should wear tonight. Tony said that you'll be meeting all of the current Avengers tonight, so you want to look nice; first impressions are crucial.

You walk back over to your gorgeous white bed covered in a rose gold sherpa comforter and notice that your phone is sitting on your nightstand.

You turn it over and check the time *3:58 pm* That gives you over two hours to get ready, should be plenty of time.