The Tony Stark

*1 hour later*

You anxiously check the time on your phone again, *12:43 am*, seventeen minutes until you need to meet Peter; which means ten minutes until you need to leave your apartment. Since it's so early in the morning and you don't feel like wearing the same clothes that you've been wearing all day, you decide to change clothes. Walking over to your small closet, you pull the white sliding door open.

"Yes," you quietly whisper to yourself as you find your comfy clothes.

Gray fuzzy socks, baggy gray sweatpants, a white tank top, and black Birkenstocks; the perfect outfit to sneak out in.

You change and throw your hair up in to a messy bun. Looking in the mirror you put on one more layer of mascara, put your phone and apartment key into your pocket, and attempt to quietly open your squeaky bedroom door.

You open your door as slowly as possible but it still squeaks, and you cringe when it does. Thankfully, mom fell asleep about thirty minutes ago, and she's a very heavy sleeper, you doubt this will wake her.

Quickly but quietly you tip toe over to the apartment door, open it, shut it, and lock it from the outside.

Once you're out of the apartment, you run down several flights of stairs and open the main door to go outside. Right as you walk out into the air, you regret not bringing a sweatshirt. Looking back at the apartment you debate whether to go back inside or just be cold. Indecisively, you pull your phone out of your pocket to check the time, *12:56 am*. Definitely no time to go back, you're already going to be late. The bus stop is a seven minute walk from where you're standing, and you're not one to be late. Mentally rolling your eyes you grunt and break into a sprint, running all the way to the bus stop. It's about three minutes of consecutive running until Peter comes in to view.

As he sees you running he walks over. Not caring what he's about to say, you bend over and put your hands on your knees and take a few seconds to regain your breath.

"There's a reason I was never on the track team," you joke as you slowly stand back up.

"Scarlet, you didn't have to run here," Peter laughs, you glare at him.

"Now you're laughing?" you ask, obviously upset.

"I know I was acting weird earlier," he sighs.

"Understatement," you roll your eyes.

"Scarlet I'm sorry, today's just been very stressful," he remarks.

"Well that makes two of us," you comment.

"We need to get going," Peter says in a hurried voice, changing the subject.

You look at him like he's the craziest person you've ever seen. "Peter, what the hell? I don't even know where you're talking me!" You exclaim

"Oh, right, sorry," he mumbles sheepishly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to snap like that," you apologize.

"It's okay," he says, shrugging off your previous comments. "Anyways, I've been doing some research ever since you told me about your dad, and I think I might know some people that might be able to help you find him," he says.

This is not a at all what you were expecting him to say.

"I'm going to help you find your dad Scarlet," Peter smiles.

"I- I don't understand," you mumble.

Peter sighs, looks down at his feet, and scratches the back of his neck. "I um, I wasn't completely honest with you earlier," he sighs.

"What do you mean?" You ask him.

"I told you that I work at Mr.Delmar's sandwich shop right?" he asks.

"Yeah," you say. How does this have anything to do with finding your dad?

"Well, that wasn't true. I actually,  I- I have an internship with..." Peter's talking slowly and you're anxious to find out what he's talking about.

"Spit it out Peter, with who?" you cut him off. He's taken back, but answers your question.

"With Tony Stark," he finishes.

"The Tony Stark?" you ask in disbelief.

"Yeah," he mumbles, "The Tony Stark."

Scarlet Seasonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें