Please Don't Do This (Part 1)

"Come on Scar, it'll be fun!" Jackie says in attempts to convince you.

"But you know I hate parties. Plus, I'm not a social person and I hate being surrounded by drunk boys," you remark.

"I don't wanna go alone though," she says, giving you puppy dog eyes. "And this is William Kavernak's party, his parties are hard to get into!"

You roll your eyes and sigh. "Give me three good reasons as to why I should go," you say, crossing your arms.

"Easy. Cute boys, no parents, and for God's sake it's William Kavernak's party! If those aren't good enough reasons for you then I honestly-"

"Not good enough," you cut her off.

"Okay well how about the fact that you know I'm going to get hammered as hell? I can't drive home like that," she retorts.

"That's what Uber's for," you clap back.

"Oh come on Scarlet, live a little! It'll be fun, and I know for a fact that Jack Abrim's gonna be there," she says, wiggling her eyebrows at you.

Your ears perk up at this. "Jack's gonna be there?"

"Yep, and I've heard a couple times in the past few days that he's had his eye on you ever since his breakup with Madeline," she smirks. 

"Okay fine, I'll go," you reside. Jackie squeals with excitement. "But," you say raising a finger at her while laughing, "I'm only going because I don't want you getting too out of hand," you finish. 

"Yeah right," she says laughing. "Now we've got to find you something fun to wear," Jackie exclaims as she pulls you towards her color filled closet.