I put on the plain white shirt and the jeans that maybe Jimin lent me then I walk down stairs."What took you so fucking long" he said sternly. I just mumbled a small sorry to him then let my head hang low.

He stand up, the other boys following him they look calm right now but still intimidating. They're wearing plain shirts and jeans just like me. "Come with us" then I just tailed on their backs following them silently.

The drive was silent as we took the road outside the green, creepy forest. I noticed they like listening to music as they turn the speakers on blasting some good calming music. Again, I stared at the window trapped in a small space together with the guys I fear the most. Buildings start appearing one by one, people flooding the busy streets. car honking and birds tweeting. I was awestruck since its rarely for me to have myself in the middle of a busy streets of a city. I noticed we have parked in the mall being left by the boys. They waited for me so I'm really grateful for it.

They firstly went to a department store throwing clothes they want one by one, each having a shopping cart individually. They're not picking just a clothes but a high end brand clothes not even worrying about the money they are spending, I silently just watch them, they end up disappering one by one going by themselves, I'm just following Jimin. He turned back to me. "Pick some, I don't want my blood mate look disgustingly rugged while with us"

"I don't have the money to buy them and I don't knoe what to choose" I said softly to him

"I'll pay for it, come on let's find Taehyung he knows what to do with you" He said then proceeded to find the Taehyung guy. His expression went soft making my tension let loose finally.

"Tae! bring, uh.. whats your name again" He stared at me "Its Yoongi, sir" "Ah yes, Yoongi , bring him with you then pick some clothes for him" He said to a tall handsome blue head man having a very wide box smile making him so cute. Its the first time I saw one of them smile and its really beautiful.

"Ah yeah I know just what to do with you lil omega" He happily said staring at me with his beautiful hazel brown eyes. He make me fit dozens and dozens of clothes each one going to
the pile in the shopping cart, little by little it makes me worried by how much money it will cost but seems like he's not even bothered.

It took him 2 or 3 hours buying not only clother but accessories, shoes, bags and such, the only reason he's saying is "Blood maaaate" and thats it. His phone vibrated then he muttered a small let's go then us heading to a certain food place, not just any fast food chains but a fancy diner. The bags were being delivered to the mansion so Taehyung said that I shouldn't be worried about it. We saw other gathered in a long table, some gifts?, piled up into some extra chair and a beautiful cake was on the middle of a feast. Feast might be exaggerated but it is the truth since assorted food is in front of us. We then sit infront of the table with me on Jimin's and Taehyungs side and infront of a certain orange head man.

"Happy Birthday Namjoon" They all said in unison to a purple haired man, so that's his name is Namjoon. Then it is followed by a birthday song which I also participated too. Taehyung and a bunny looking guy was hyped up also the orange haired man but then Jimin and the pink guy was just staring. so I don't know how to do since I don't even know them so I just followed.

"Aish guys I'm not even aging anymore" He chuckled showing his dimples. I'm kinda weirded by his statement but chose to ignore it since he is looking so young.

"No way its still your birthday so lets party! I reserved the whole place just for us." Taehyung said then each guys digging into the foods infront us. I'm just staring at them , Jimin notices me. He stares at me at disbelief then a loud sound of him hitting the table making me jump and each one of the boys. "Don't fucking wait for instructions Yoongi! Every fucking time! Are you dumb? Are you stupid?! Eat! Fucking eat idiot!" He pushed his hair back fixing it, the other boys returning in what they're doing like nothing has happened. I took some food, not as much as them. I can't breath, the humiliation, my heart aches. I can't even see Jongin. I ate with a heavy heart. Night passes, I thought it is already done but alcoholic drinks are served. They enjoyed chit chatting, singing in the karaoke, they're talented, each one of them. I'm just watching, after Jimin said those words I didn't even mutter any words. Its around 3AM when we got home. Every one swaying to their room, some of them passed out on the couch but Taehyung is on the floor already.

"I'm sorry sir, thank you for today" I bowed at him and proceeded to my dark chambers. I didn't even let him speak before I go. I don't know him that much, it's just been a day but why does it hurt to the point I don't want to talk to him

It hurts

I cried, again. When will this end

-yoonminethereal

Happy Namjoon Daaaaay It's a special chapter this is the longest anyways. Happy birthday to our great leader Our moonchild💜

#HappyRMDay2019
#MoonchildDay