Chapter 37

I'm really upset to announce that this is the last chapter before the epilogue. I hope you have all enjoyed this story and will read my new stories in the future. Fifth Harmony has truly changed my life. I have had the privilege to meet them twice and I'm happy to call them my idols. Camren is my OTP and I have read so many fanfics about it, so I knew I had to write my own. Thanks for sticking with me through the ups and downs of this story. If you ever need to talk or ask me questions about the book or anything general, I will always respond to comments or inbox. Hopefully, this chapter will meet your expectations.

Camila's POV

Holding hands, Lauren and I sit in the auditorium chairs and wait for anyone else who has questions about our performance. Dinah is talking to a freshman boy about how the band was formed and Ally is talking to Mr. Jackson while Normani flirts with the captain of the football team.

I think about how far we have come as a band, but mostly as people and as friends. Before we all became such great friends, there was something missing in our life. We needed to express our love for and through music with other people who had the same interests. I was missing love and passion in my life, which I had lost when I moved. I needed a turning point in my life, and Lauren was that for me. She changed everything for me and made moving to Miami an amazing experience that I do not regret for a single second. Although distancing myself from my old friends was hard, I needed to do it. I will explain everything to them when I visit, whenever that may be.

"Babe?" Lauren asks, noticing that I'm staring into space.

"Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking," I reply calmly with a smile.

"About what?" She asks, looking at me with a puzzled expression.

"You," I smirk.

She responds by kissing me lightly on the cheek and staring into my eyes intently after.

"You're so adorable when you think," she adds before scrunching her nose against my face.

How am I so lucky to have someone like her?

After a few minutes, everyone has asked their questions and said their suggestions, and suddenly, the auditorium feels empty. It's the last day of school and everyone has left except for LYLAS, our band.

It feels so weird to say that I'm in a band, but I love it. I take my pink bow out of my hair and place it on Lauren's head, causing her to jump out of her seat.

"Camz! I can't be seen wearing that!" she blushes.

"Aw! Badass Lauren can't be seen wearing a little bow, huh?" I joke and pinch her cheek lightly causing her to squeal.

"Oh my god you two! Stop being so damn cute! Can a girl get a break from watching Camren? Sheesh!" Dinah laughs.

Ally, being Ally, began to laugh uncontrollably, causing Mr.Jackson to stare at her weirdly for a few seconds. Normani figures this is her chance to be weird too, so she starts trying to teach Mr. Jackson how to do the "nae nae" dance move.

"Ladies, ladies. I'm not interesting in this caramel you speak of, or any new dance moves. But thank you," he chuckles.

We all laugh at the fact that he just called Camren, caramel.

Dinah insists for us to stop being cute a few more times as Ally runs around the auditorium. No one would ever know that she was the oldest in the group, especially because of her size. After witnessing Ally being hyper, Normani decides she needs a break and starts scrolling through instagram.

"Dinah! Come here! I have to tell you a secret," Lauren gestures for Dinah to come over and sit down.

Dinah rolls her eyes and approaches Lauren before leaning her head so that Lauren is able to whisper into her ear.