"You mean Mama Fi. She was my care mother there before she sent me away," Olivia shakes her head. "She sent me to the orphanage system because my time as a child was finished," Olivia gets out the car trying not to think of Fiela. "Like I said. I'm not wanted and I'm not a kid." She bangs the door and goes out towards the orphanage home but stops walking back to the car. She looks at him for a while and sighs. "Thank you.. for your words." She quickly says and walks away muttering to herself

There's so much more to me then stealing.

The city is at peace with only minimum criminal activities. Yet, the file papers and reports, that need to be filed by Jungkook, didn't look like it was getting smaller. Even if his hands rested on the pile of folders and his pen in his hand- he was not focused.

He did everything that he could to focus but nothing seemed to be working. Even when he put his issues aside and looked at his work they all led back to Fiela.

He sighs rubbing his face and checks the time. "Loona," he presses the buzzer on his desk.

"Yes Chief?" Loona, Jungkook's secretary, answers through the piece of device.

"Uh do I have anything scheduled within this hour?" He asks already closing up the last file that was open.

"Besides the cases that need to be closed, no. None Chief."

"Good," Jungkook stands up heading towards the door, taking his black coat off the hook and draping it over his shoulder. He exists the office and walks to his assistant. "If anything comes up suddenly, then pass it on to Officer Beakhyun,"

"Yes Chief." She stands up straight with her chest puffed out. The standard navy shirt uniform and black pants are pressed tightly to her body. She always tried to impress Jungkook. Sometimes he'd notice without saying anything or trying to correct her dress code and other times he ignored because he knew what her intentions were. "May I know where you're going?"

"Don't worry," He carries on walking, replaying quietly. "I'll be back."

With his keys in his hand, he strides down the stairs preparing for a long journey. Fiela's workplace was nowhere near the house, nor the police station, nor the kids school and not even by the Church. She worked very far, she worked near to her dad's place.

Jungkook gets in his car, fastening his seatbelt and starts his car. While pulling away from his parking spot he dreads the journey ahead. He knew he wanted to speak to her, but he had nothing in mind to say.

As he's driving, his eyes land on the hood of his car. Thoughts of the previous night run through his head. She nearly thrashed his car with bricks, all that because he went to see Hwasa...or maybe there's something else she's mad about.

The Care For Baby Centre is the third largest hospital for women and children. Fiela began as a volunteer at the centre and immediately started working their when she finished her degree. Her passion started after giving birth to Aufilea. She hated the fact that she was raped, hated that she had to carry a child that was a product of rape and technically didn't want to keep her child. But after sometime after volunteering, she rapidly understood that the child was innocent, precious and had no clue of what happened. The child needed love regardless of the situation and that the way the child would view the world was based on the mother's view. Their were mother's who battled and struggled with the acceptance of their baby and Fiela knew and understood what they were going through. Which is why she knew she was suitable for the position.

Expertly, she worked with those first time women who were raped and were traumatized. She was passionate with everything she did and with proper grooming and advice, she knew that the mother's or women who came to her where in good hands.