Chapter 39: An Old Friend Appears!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, a little while ago, he asked for my help to defeat some strong enemies. Although they weren't that strong once we fused. Wait I see what's going on here! Vegeta are you getting jealous that he didn't fuse with you?" Goku asked, getting in Vegeta's personal space.

"As if! Hmph!" Vegeta said, turning away. Goku faced the saiyan duo again, and smirked.

"Well anyways, how are things going in that place Beerus mentioned?" Goku asked.

"You mean Gamindustri? Things are going great." Zack said, with a intense blush on his face.

Goku looked confused, and dense as ever once again, not understanding what Zack meant.

"Enough chatter! Let's train them Kakarot!" Vegeta chimed in.

"Now hold on a second, Vegeta." Goku stopped Vegeta, as he walked around Zack, looking at him from all angles, and went back to his original spot.

"Yeah no doubt! I sense great power within you both! I think you are both ready for the next level of Super Saiyan God! Zack, why don't you show that form that Beerus told us about?" Goku asked, making Zack think of Super Saiyan Amethyst, since he used it against the god.

"Alright!" Zack took a stance.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Zack screamed, before his hair turned purple and his eyes blue, and he powered down, showing only a glimpse.

"Alright let's do this! Don't think I am going to go easy on you Zack!" Goku said, as they all nodded.

"Same here." Zack said, getting into the same stance. And off they went.

Back in Gamindustri, 3rd Person POV

Neptune and Nepgear, were back at their Basilicom, both eating some pudding that Compa made a little bit ago.

"Oh come on Zack, you told us you weren't going to be there for long." Neptune said, with a pout to herself.

"I am starting to get worried myself. Maybe we should call him." Nepgear said, making Neptune nod. She stopped remembering what Zack told her.

Flashback

"Neptune you better listen to Histy while I am gone, and Nepgear stop worrying so much!" Zack said to them, not too long ago.

Flashback End

Nepgear sighed and stopped calling him. "Goodness what are we going to do with him when he gets back home?"

"I know! How about a welcome home party?" Neptune asked.

Just then a knock was heard at the entrance, making both sisters look at it in confusion. It was the afternoon, and they don't get visitors that often. Not because people don't like the CPUs, but rather well an unknown reason, besides Zackary of course, and some of the friends they know.

"Who is it?" Nepgear called, not getting an answer, when she opened the door, she saw a wounded Uzume barely able to stand up.

"Uzume! Goodness what happened!?" Nepgear cried, surprised how she was even able to stand up from all her wounds.

"K....u...rome...is...c....oming...." She said to them weakly, before falling on the ground unconscious from all the blood loss.

"Neptune! Give me a senzu bean stat!" Nepgear requested, and Neptune looked for the extra bag of senzu beans that Zack had in his room.

"Oh there you are! Hmm?" By his bed, was the bag of senzu beans, and it had a note next to it. It read:

Dear Neptune, Nepgear, or Histy,