Chapter 31: The Stardust Breaker

3rd Person POV

Nepgear, and the others were now staring at another new transformation that Zack has taken.

"Nep Jr... who is that?" Purple Heart asked, weakly.

"That is Zack..." Purple Sister answered, unsure. All of this was strange to her, but she still stared at her boyfriend regardless of him being two beings fused together now. The thing was that their eyes couldn't follow their battle. All they could see clouds dissipate as the two clashed several times.

"Hya!" Zaku roared, punching CFW Magic full on in her gut. She was launched away into several of the trees down below, as she coughed spit from the impact of Zaku's punch.

CFW Magic, ascended back into the sky in front of Zaku.

"DAMN YOU!" She roared.

CFW Magic teleported behind Zaku, to try a sneak attack, but Zaku punched her in the face, sending her flying again. But she came to a stop, now having several bruises on her face.

"Every force you create has an echo... your own bad energy will be your undoing!" Zaku said, in his combined voice.

The fused saiyan released a gale of wind, that pounded her in the chest a dozen times, causing her to now spit blood. She grit her teeth, now having blood dripping from her lip.

"IT'S NOT OVER YET!" CFW Magic roared, releasing a red like aura around her body.

*Cue DBS OST -Ultimate Battle-*

"The next attack will finish it..." Zaku muttered, before flying towards CFW Magic, with his right hand up in the air, gathering energy.

A ball of blue energy was made, in CFW Magic's right hand, and she aimed at Zaku.

"ICE IMPULSE!"

"STARDUST BREAKER!" Zaku screamed, now holding the orb in his hand.

The blast of ice was being pushed back by Zaku's move, and he screamed pushing back CFW Magic's move even further.

"What!? Impossible! NOT YET!"

"SUPER KAIOKEN X10!" Zaku roared, making the Stardust Breaker much bigger. CFW Magic's move, disappeared, as Zaku released the Stardust Breaker into her body.

Her body started to glow, as it dissipated into sparkly particles over Gamindustri.

*End DBS OST -Ultimate Battle-*

All of them were gone... Arfoire... the Criminals of the Free World. They have all perished at the hands of Zack and his friends. But that wouldn't mean that they would give up. No they shall come back.

Just then, a bright light covered Zack's body unfusing him from Goku. A portal appeared...

"We shall meet again, Zack!" Goku said, before noticing Zack's sad face.

"Yeah..."

"Hey don't look like that! This was a major victory for you and your friends! You should celebrate!" Goku said, cheering the saiyan up.

"You know what? You are right! Thanks Goku, hopefully we will see each other again one day." Zack said, with his mood lightened up.

"Until then..." Goku said, disappearing into the portal.

Nepgear's POV

I disabled my HDD, and saw Zack or whoever it was, landing in front of us.