Chapter 30: Defend The Basilicoms (Part 2)

3rd Person POV, Lastation Basilicom

Everyone was shocked at the new form, Zack has taken. Arfoire looked at his new form, and smirked.

"Don't think that form, will defeat me that easily. NEGATIVE BLAST!" Arfoire shouted, releasing a wave of dark energy towards Zackario. It looked like it destroyed the saiyan, but after the smoke cleared he was still standing, with no scratches or bruises.

"Heh, that tickled! In other words, it was weak. My turn!" Zackario said, as he appeared in front of her, and punched her in her gut, making her cough up blood. The saiyan screamed, twisting his wrist, and it launched her flying outside, into several buildings. Zackario, cocked his fist back, to release a gale at Arfoire, and it launched her even further away from the other's battle with Judge.

The two fighters, began to clash in the sky several times, before resting. Zackario, was not tired in the least, but Arfoire was breathing heavily with visible wounds all over her body.

"Damn you! Take this!" Arfoire was shooting energy orbs, similar to ki blasts, at the fused warrior. Zackario screamed, creating a gale strong enough to deflect them all away. He started to pound her damaged body afterwards. They were moving back to the ground, and the saiyan gave one final yell, punching her in her gut. Blood poured from her mouth onto the ground.

"Now it's done..." Zackario said, before walking away. But something was wrong, and he looked back, seeing Arfoire standing up, with a much more intense dark reddish aura.

"NO IT'S NOT DONE UNTIL I KILL YOU!" She said, in a more demonic tone.

"We shall see about that." Zackario said, getting into his combat stance again, facing her. This time was different, as the fused warrior sensed something different about her, she was more powerful than before. Arfoire grabbed his hand, but he expected that, hitting her with a foot to the face. Debri fell on Arfoire, but the ground started to shake, and the debris, were blasted away by the sheer force of her aura.

"NO I REFUSE TO DIE HERE!" Arfoire said, flying towards the saiyan, in a fit of rage. She tried to hit him, but to no avail, it didn't work, at all. She was still too slow. The fused warrior brought his fist to hit her in the abdomen again, repeatedly punching her 10 times with a sweep kick, launching her a fair distance away. Arfoire got up again, with blood spilling from her mouth.

Zackario appeared in front of her with his arm out, about to release a big bang attack.

"Your journey ends here." Zackario said, releasing it, point blank at her face, and nothing remained, not even the ashes.

"Now it's time to finish off the enemy Nepgear and the others are facing." Zackario said, flying back towards the opening in the Lastation Basilicom.

Noire, Uni and Nepgear were not having the best of days, in fact victory seemed to dwindle away more as they fought CFW Judge.

"What is taking Zack so long with Arfoire!?" Black Heart asked Purple Sister.

"I don't know." Purple Sister answered, holding CFW Judge back with her laser saber.

Zackario was seen flying back into the room, with a smirk on his face.

"Ah! So Zack has come back to face his grave!" CFW Judge said, as he stopped fighting the CPUs.

"Fight me, saiyan, and face your judgement!" He said, when Zackario appeared in front of the guy, and also blasted him point blank with a big bang attack.

"Finally I can hear myself think, all of his talking about judgement and he would never shut up!" Zackario said, before seeing Noire, Uni and Nepgear with big white eyes staring at him.