Chapter 16: Zack's New Power

EX: Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated or ported over chapters for a while, just been busy with life mostly. Now just warning everyone, this chapter has a transformation that I almost completely trashed, since it wouldn't make sense and also the sword wouldn't make sense with who is sealed inside of it, but if you do like it, then thank you. Enjoy!

Purple Heart's POV

We all stared at Zack, who was now powerful than before. The power, he had now is 50 times stronger than his super saiyan kaio-ken combination. For some reason, we could all feel it. It was off the charts.

"What are you, blondie?" Trick asked, Zack, when the saiyan teen smirked.

"I am your worst nightmare, you fatass pig!" Zack told Trick.

"Wow.." All of us said, shocked by Zack's profanity, in this form he was much more angry, much like Blanc when she is pissed.

"I am going to enjoy, killing you blondie!" Trick proclaimed, as Zack went into his fighting stance, telling the pig "You can try!"

"Let's go and help him, everyone!" I said, and they nodded.

Trick tried to hit Zack with his tongue, but every time Zack teleported and dodged it. He was much faster than Trick.

"NOW IT'S MY TURN!" Zack yelled.

Zack's POV

I punched him a couple times, resulting in an all out clash, between us. Me hitting and blocking his gross ass tongue. I took ahold of his tail.

"Let's go for a spin, you and me!" And spun him around 12 times, throwing him into a nearby wall.

"Everyone now is your chance!" The CPUs heard me and went after Trick.

"CROSS COMBINATION!"

"SPIRAL BREAK!"

"LACE RIBBONS!"

"TANZERIN TROMBE!"

"VENOM SHOT!"

As all of the CPUs released one of their special attacks, I charged up my own for the final blow!

"KA..."

"ME..."

"ICE COFFIN!"

"E FORCE-BLIZZARD!"

"HA..."

"ME..."

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The CPUs got out of the way, so I could deliver the final blow.

"I will get you for this, blondie SOMEDAY!" Trick screamed, before his body was destroyed by the blast. The first thing I felt, was extremely tired, like I couldn't go on, as I fell into Vert's arms, unconscious. The thing was, that I saved Nepgear again, and this time we were both unconscious. Man this sucks.

I was now standing in front of a huge golden dragon, in my subconscious. This is weirder, than one of Neptune's dreams about pudding. Well as weird as it can get for me, at least. This dragon was staring at me intently, watching my every move like he was suspicious or something. My sword was right at the bottom, where his tail was.

'Wait... does this mean that this dragon is sealed inside of Rekka?' I questioned.

"Greetings, my chosen wielder, Zackary! I am the remains of the super dragon balls, in this universe made into your sword, you call Rekka. I am Super Shenron!" The dragon told me. I just went with it and asked the dragon a question.