Chapter 18: Healing

EX: Every time I make a draft, I will say again when it gets published. There will be more than one Chapter heading your way.

Zack's POV, 2 weeks later at the Leanbox Basilicom

The last two weeks were pretty grueling to say the least... Vert flirting with me constantly saying I am her future husband or something that I believe is absolute bullshit. Excuse my language, but this is fucking ridiculous. I know she said that we would have a harem between her and Nepgear and me, but I never thought she would take it so seriously. Anyways, I was kinda mad at Vert, for doing that the day after that celebration. She set me up, so Blanc could beat my ass in Leanbox.

I was about to go out the front door to do some agility training around Leanbox, when Chika, Leanbox's over obsessed with Vert oracle went in front of me. I couldn't go past her, and she looked a little bit mad. Well that's to be expected, since she was mad since I came here, and she was mad now. Jeez she doesn't like people except her precious Vert does she?

"Chika why are you blocking that door? I was going out to train again." Trust me, this is normal for Chika to do this kind of stuff, but after I said my reasons to go leave, she still didn't budge.

"Chika, listen to my wielder, he needs to train to become stronger. Who knows when there will be an enemy the CPUs can't face?"

"Fine! I was just going to let you know that Vert is out right now, n-not that I care about you or anything!" Chika said, blushing.

Oooo, she sounds just like Noire, well let's just leave it that way, since she is so fond of her precious Vert.

"Yeah, Yeah!" I told her, walking off towards the city of Leanbox. Well I guess this was okay, now since I was visiting somewhere new. I never got to go to Leanbox, beforehand. The architecture looked like a version of London at home, not saying it looked old, but it looked nice. Not all of it was the same though, it was a lot different.

I mean they have a replica of the Big Ben for Kami's sake! Oh and if you are wondering, how am I able to walk just like a normal person, unlike that day White Heart kicked my ass, it's because let's just say things turned a little bit too embarrassing. From Vert sleeping with me, to her naked inside the bath with me, and so on. I am pretty sure you can get where I am going with this, thank Kami that she didn't tell me about the 'birds and the bees' as intercourse is called. Anyways after about a week, I was able to walk normally.

Vert told me her nation, is called the "Land of Green Pastures" and she was right. There was mostly green grass, and hills, outside of the city, excluding caves and dungeons. Me and Nepgear still chat, on video call. I miss her, and she misses me. I am surprised Neptune didn't come to see if I was okay, but then again when does she get outside of the basilicom at all, to do anything 'productive'. Over the past few months, Histoire has gotten angry with Neptune time and time again, to do her job as a CPU.

And I agree she does need to do her job, and get more shares. Not just that, but Neptune has to have people who put their faith in her. If Neptune lost all of her shares, then she would probably become an Anti-CPU, same for Nepgear since they are both sisters. I don't want to see that happen. But the shares for Planeptune are still good, since I have been helping the sisters for the most part. Now I am helping Vert.

I was jogging back to the basilicom, to find the simulator that Vert had. I used it regularly to train, and she allowed it.

"Vert's still not back, huh?" I asked myself, and wondered where the hell she could be at this time? The sun was setting, and I was confused.

"Zack, I think you should check her room."

"Great idea, Shenron." After I praised my sword, I opened Vert's door a little bit, and saw her playing a game, with a set of bags next to her desk. I wondered what was inside of those bags. It was something probably for me, or for herself. I finished my agility training today, but I wasn't done with all of my training. I had to do some meditation.

Now meditation is another thing I don't do a lot, and I should do more often. It's important to not just train my body, but train my mind as well. I walked to find one of the controllers she used to make the room, a virtual simulation.

"Much better." I sat cross-legged on the floor, with my eyes closed. My mind totally blank, to concentrate for a couple hours.

Just a bit of a recap, I came to this world, from just using something called a memory stone. It's been 4 months since I came to this world, and I am wondering why Arfoire hasn't attacked me or the others yet. I mean it happened a couple times already, like when we had to save Histoire. What is she planning?

Could it be that some of my old enemies are ready to resurrected? Frieza? Cell? Broly? No no no no... I don't want to have that happen. A couple of hours went by, as I went to bed thinking one thing...

Why hasn't Arfoire attacked us yet?