Chapter 26: Ryuka (Part 1)

Nepgear's POV

I was worried, worried for my boyfriend... He was gone for hours... I was expecting the worst. That Arfoire, has captured and was about to kill him. I sat there waiting for the longest time thinking that something happened to him.

"Don't worry Nep Jr. I am sure Zack will come back soon." Neptune assured me, and I sighed.

"Yeah you're probably right." I stated, "But why do I have the feeling that when he comes home that we will have more problems to worry about?"

"Oh come on Nep Jr, Zack is always getting into trouble and into fights. What's the big deal?" Neptune asked.

"It's just that lately, you have faced an enemy from his universe, and as I have been told, it wasn't easy to beat this Broly without Zack's help. I feel like there are more enemies like Broly out there, just waiting to kill him, and us as well." I said.

"I agree with you, though hehe, my boyfriend does get in a lot of trouble. But I don.." I stopped, looking down at the floor with a frown.

"I don't want him to die, Neptune. He means a lot to me, and I don't want him to fade away." I said, looking over at Neptune.

"Nep Jr, everything will be fine! Zack is stronger than all of us. So I am sure he can beat anyone." Neptune said, making me feel better.

"Now come on Nep Jr, get me some pudding!"

"But the fridge is right there." I said, stating a fact.

"It's soooo far away though!" Neptune said, with her arm reaching for the fridge, being lazy

I sighed, knowing that my big sister, will never stop being lazy like this ever, when we are at home. "Fine, big sis, I will get some pudding for you. What kind?"

"Hmm, surprise me."

I opened the fridge, to find only one cup of pudding left in the back, and it was chocolate. I shut the fridge door, and gave it to Neptune.

"Here you are, big sis, keep in mind, that is the last cup of pudding in our fridge." I told her.

"Hey Neptune, Nepgear..." Zack said, back home.

"Oh hey, Zack! Good to see you, so did you find what you needed?" Neptune asked, before taking a spoonful of pudding.

"Yes, and the dragon balls are in this bag right here, they are all stones right now. So we won't be able to use them yet, until a year later."

I was going to hug my boyfriend, when I noticed he had a girl on his back, and she looked tired. She was also injured very badly.

"Zack... who's that?" I asked, with my arms crossed.

"I don't know! She didn't give me her name. All I will say is I found her chained up in Arfoire's base injured! I couldn't have just left her there, to get tortured, or worse killed." Zack said.

"Fine, I will call Compa, to come here and bandage her wounds." I told him.

"Okay. I will set her down in the guest room." Zack said, going to the room, that he used to be living in for the longest time.

Zack's POV

I put the mysterious girl onto the bed and she seemed to be having a nightmare. I sighed, leaving the strange girl alone, as I felt the need to train. Before Histoire mentioned there was a room similar to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber from my universe, in my bedroom. I don't know how she could fit such a thing in there, the time chamber is literally a white space of nothingness. I walked into the room, and saw that it DID look similar to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber at home.