Chapter 11: Ki Disorder?

EX: Alright, I don't think I explained something earlier. When it comes to relationships and all that stuff, Zack is not as dense as Goku is, when it comes to it. He knows a lot about it. Anyways onto the chapter!

Zack woke up to the sound of someone next to him, and he remembered he let Nepgear sleep with him in his room last night.

"Hey Nepgear, time to wake up!" Zack told the CPU candidate, when Zack was now being cuddled by Nepgear.

"Noo... five more minutes, honey." Zack was wondering what the hell kind of dream she was having. She was probably thinking about Zack, but from the way she said it, seemed like it was a whole different person.

"Come on Nepgear, it's me Zack. Please wake up." He wanted her to wake up, otherwise a certain purple haired goddess will suspect they did something together, and probably attack him. She opened her eyes, at last seeing him.

"Good morning Zack! Did you sleep well?" She asked, so casually it made Zack still wonder what the hell is going on in her mind right now. "Yeah. Now I have something to ask of you."

"What could that be?" Asked Nepgear. Okay either she has seriously took Neptune's words into consideration or otherwise she is acting like a wife already. Zack recommends neither. They are just boyfriend and girlfriend at the moment, and if Nepgear wants to be a wife already. No. It doesn't seem right. He remembered he had to go see IF tomorrow. It's Monday today, so yeah. Tomorrow.

"Stop hugging me. I mean it's alright, but not when you are only wearing a gown." then she responded with "No, I refuse to stop. You are so warm, it makes me comfortable being around you." She hugged Zack more tight, not letting him get up at all. Every time he tried, she instantly pulled him down. Zack looked at her with confusion and thought, 'What the hell is going on with her? Is she under some kind of spell or something? I want to get up, but she won't let me. She is blushing a little bit. I get that we are boyfriend and girlfriend, but why is she so straight-forward now? It's like she wants to make our relationship mean something. I agree, but not now. This is all too sudden for me. Not that I hate the attention. I am just going to have to deal with it.'

Nepgear pecked him on his cheek, visibly happy. That's good, it made Zack happy as well.

"Nep Jr. where are you?" A familiar voice called from down the hall. It made Zack put on his Gi and rush out. He had to buy some time, but he was too late since Neptune opened the door and saw Nepgear wearing her gown laying in Zack's bed. He was nervous as hell, this might result in Neptune beating him to a pulp. He could easily escape, but rather make the goddess happy than more irritated.

"Zack! Nep Jr. there you are. Wait Zack did you do anything R-18 to her? Hmm?" Zack was shocked by the words she was saying. "N-no! And why do you know about that kind of stuff anyways?" Then he remembered she was a goddess. "Nevermind you are a goddess. No we didn't do any of that Neptune. She asked to sleep with me last night, and I let her. Simple as that." Neptune looked closely at Zack, like he was suspiciously wrong. Like he was hiding something. He clearly wasn't.

"I am going to go talk to Histoire. You two can stay here and chat if you like." Said Zack, as he left the room wearing a new red Gi. To be honest, he's going to have to replace these after every battle he has. Zack still has the 500 credits left over from that dragon quest, saved to buy his own stuff.

He found the Planeptune oracle, talking to a girl with short blue hair, and magenta colored eyes, wearing a dress and holding what looked to be a doll of NEPTUNE! WHAT THE HELL!?

(Everyone knows who I am talking about, right? Yep you guessed it, it's Plutia. I told you she would make an appearance.)

He walked over to the two, seeing they were done talking.