Chapter 2: Nightmares

EX: Here with another chapter, for my story Saiyandimension Neptunia or it can be called SDN, if you prefer. Enjoy!

The saiyan teen was now in his subconscious. Zack is seeing something, that he thought would never happen. The CPU's dead bodies. At first, he thought they were goddesses and could live forever. But that wasn't all, he saw one of the enemies that he knew was defeated by Goku.

Frieza...

Zack ran over to the CPUs, and tried many ways to wake them up. He knew they were dead, but he didn't want to believe it. Tears were streaming down from his eyes.

"COME ON! YOU CAN'T DIE YET! YOU ARE THE GODDESSES! PROTECT GAMINDUSTRI!"

Zack felt a burning sensation coming from his eyes afterwards. His eyes were gone. There was nothing in his eye sockets, just darkness. He realized there was now blood trickling down from them

IF appeared saying those last few words to him, but she didn't have eyes. Zack gritted his teeth listening to this crap.

"I HEARD ENOUGH!"

Zack jolted awake, in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. He noticed he was now in the guest room that Histoire gave him.

"Oh good, it was only a nightmare. Wait! Did I lose my eyes?" Zack ran into the bathroom to look in the mirror. He felt relieved that he still had his eyes and there wasn't eye sockets with blood trickling down from them.

Zack would have known if he still had his eyes that he still could see. But that dream felt all too real. He doesn't want them to die, even if he didn't meet all of them yet. He felt responsible for their deaths. He can't say anything right now, because it hasn't happened yet.

He walked to the balcony outside, looking up at the stars, with several questions in his mind. Again what did IF mean by Histoire saying what he would be? A warrior? and one of the other questions he wanted to have answered since he got here. Why was he sent here?

"Can't sleep, Zack?" He knew who it was without turning around.

"Not after the nightmare I had." Zack told the tome, with a shudder.

"Well is there anything you need at the moment?"

"Yes. I would like to know the reason why I was sent here." A few minutes of awkward silence went by, when Histoire finally spoke up.

"The memory stone as I said, is to give the user their memories back, and a new life. The stone probably thought you belonged here." Zack took his arms off of the railing and looked at Histoire.

"Since you told IF about who I was, it's only fair you tell me about myself." Sure he knew things about himself, but what he is going to talk about now is something important that he doesn't know.

"Fair enough, what would you like to know?"

"I would like to know what I was chosen by you for. Otherwise what I am going to be. Because in order for IF to trust me, I must find my destiny. But I don't know what that could be."

Histoire sighed, "The reason why I chose you, is because you can help the CPUs overcome any obstacle. Whether its big or small, you will aid them. As for your destiny, that is something you need to find by yourself. Everyone's destiny depends on the person."

The tome was right, about his destiny. He was on his own with that one. Zack is going to be honest here, he will help the CPUs, but he wondered what obstacles he would be facing.

"Histoire, thank you." Zack told the tome, giving her a smile.

"There's no need to thank me, Zack."

"Well I am going to see what Neptune's doing since she is still up." He could literally hear her doing something. Zack walked into the sister's room that they shared. It wasn't all that surprising. At the moment Nepgear was sleeping, but Neptune was playing a game. When Zack left, Histoire was still floating there on the balcony for some reason. Maybe to think about her own things.

"Hey Neptune!" Zack was happy to see someone was still up.

"Oh hey Zack! What's going on?"

"I had a nightmare and I can't sleep anymore. So I thought I could see what you were doing."

"Well then, grab some Nep Bulls, pull up a chair and play this game with me. Because we are going to be playing it all night." Wait did she seriously say Nep Bull? Isn't that a parody of Red Bull in his world? Zack opened up the fridge in their room, to see 30 packs of Nep Bull. It was basically Red Bull with her face on every single one. The teen took 4 Nep Bulls out of one of the packages. Two for him and two for Neptune at the moment. Zack gave the two Nep Bulls to Neptune and he kept his. Sitting down, he saw the title Four Goddesses Online.

"So Zack, do you like video games?" Neptune asked the saiyan.

"Yeah, and I can tell this is a role playing game. I like RPGs."

"You have a good taste in video games, Zack!"

He opened the first Nep Bull and started to drink it while playing the RPG. He had one question, What did he get himself into?

EX: Yeah I know this one is short, but I made it like that for a reason. Now just a note, I am most likely not going to rewrite this as I said in the prologue, cause it is still taking a while with my writer's block to get the next chapter done. Already two years in, and then after this fanfic, a continuation called Saiyandimension Neptunia MKII.