Chapter 21: Invasion

Zack's POV

We were back in the Planeptune Basilicom. To be honest, I missed this place. It brings back so many memories, to when I first came here, and before I left, because of Blanc HDD's form beating my ass when I got to Leanbox! I still don't understand why she did that. I mean sure it might have been because of Vert flirting with me, but that was the only reason I could think of at the moment. Instead now I thought of one person... Histoire.

She flied towards us so fast, like a speeding bullet, looking like an angry tome. I could tell from the looks from her face, that something is wrong. It was literally red with steam coming out of her ears. Hopefully her lecture is not aimed at me. Whatever you do, when you meet Histoire... do not... ever make her angry. I learned that the hard way, a couple weeks ago, before I left.

"NEPTUNE!" She shouted, when Neptune hid behind me, scared of her. Not going to lie, she was scaring me too. WAIT! Hold up! She seems to be just as angry as Chi-Chi and Bulma. Goku and Vegeta's wives. Yikes! Well at least she isn't generating a red aura like Chi-Chi has done a few times. Now I understand why they are so scared of their wives even though Histoire isn't you know.

"What are you still mad, Pissty?" The question made Histoire even more angry.

"Really Neptune? You just had to do that didn't you?" I asked, with a sigh. I noticed my girlfriend Nepgear, trying to sneak away, when Histoire appeared in front of her with a frown that I have never seen before. Nepgear saw Histoire, and got afraid, just like Neptune hiding behind me.

'Why are they hiding behind me and why is Histoire so mad? Oh wait nevermind, it must be because of Neptune's laziness and Nepgear being influenced by that same laziness. Well I can't say that, because they were just out helping me before. So again why is Histoire so mad? I thought, confused.

"NEPTUNE! NEPGEAR! You are going out! NOW! Zack you can stay." Histoire told us.

"Hey, why does he get to stay!?" Neptune asked, not hiding behind me anymore.

"OUT!" Both Neptune and Nepgear ran out of the basilicom, scared of the tome fairy.

Histoire was now smiling at me. Wow, that was fast. "Zack, I am glad to see you are doing well. By the way, IF was looking for you earlier."

"Where is she?" I asked with a serious tone. The only reason why I became serious is because IF wouldn't be in my room other than for an emergency.

"Calm down, Zack, she is in your room." I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Thanks for giving me the heads up, Histoire." I told her, before I went to see IF. Walking into my room, gave me feelings that I was back home. It was a good feeling.

"Good to see you back!" IF said, hugging me.

"Yeah it's good to be back." That's when I felt a weird power level rise. This time it felt similar to Abaron's power level, but there were hundreds upon hundreds of the same energy. They weren't all strong as Abaron, but there was a power level higher than the rest. Hell it's stronger than Abaron. This might be his boss.

I looked up, with my teeth gritting.

"Something's wrong..." I said, running out of the room to the entrance.

There I saw, Neptune and Nepgear on the ground barely conscious.

"Oh no! Neptune, Nepgear hold on!" But before I could even move, a finger beam shot right in front of me, to stop myself from going any further.

"Well well well, look who we have here..." A voice said from up above. I saw an arcosian much taller than Abaron, and hell probably Frieza. But his power was tremendous.