Chapter 15: Sleepover with the CPUs

Zack's POV

Something weird is going on, and I don't like it, not one bit. First, I noticed all of the CPUs and their sisters here as well. This couldn't have been because of Neptune, right? Noticing her walk into the room, with a cup of pudding in her hand.

'How wrong I was... she must have made the CPUs come to Planeptune for some reason, but for what?' I questioned Neptune's motives, sometimes.

"Oh hi Zack!" Neptune said, waving to me, as she put a spoonful of pudding in her mouth.

I walked away from Vert, towards Neptune, anxious on what's going on.

"Neptune, please don't tell me that you did what I thought you did." I said, making her smirk at me in a devious way.

"Yep, if you are guessing it's a sleepover!" Well, that was to be expected, since everyone is here, except for IF and Compa, who are currently on their way.

"Noire, why are you here?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow, as I drank some Nep Bull.

"Well, it's because I wanted to... see you." I spat out my drink, shocked by what Lonely Heart just said.

"Come again?" I asked, trying to see if I heard it right.

"I SAID, I CAME HERE TO SEE YOU! OKAY! It's not like I wanted to. I could have just left." That whole tsundere act, doesn't work on me, but this time I will let it slide.

"Noire, is that Uni beside you?" I asked seeing her sister, smile at me.

"Hi, Zack! So your Nepgear's boyfriend, hmm?" Uni asked giving me a smirk.

"Y-yeah, I am."

"Well then, I will tell Nepgear some interesting things to get your relationship to the next level, if you know what I mean." Uni whispered into my ear, giving me a wink.

'What kind of sick mind do some of these girls have? I mean, shit!'

I felt someone climb onto my back, and wondered what happened. "Eh? Who's on my back?"

"Ram, Rom! Get off Zack now!" Blanc told them.

"Oh come on, Blanc, what harm have they done?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sis, what have we done? We like Zack!" Rom said.

I felt touched by Rom's words. It felt good, to be praised. Ram said the same thing.

"I like him more Rom!" Ram said, as both of them got off of me, starting to bicker at each other.

"Zack! You do understand that I care for my sisters a lot right?" Blanc asked me.

"Yeah I know, an older sister is supposed to care for their sisters a lot, as well as be someone they can depend on, and talk to when they need some advice, or whatever it could be." I said, shocking Blanc.

"Wow, you know a lot on this topic. Why?" Blanc asked.

"Because I think of myself as an older brother, if you could think of it that way. I never had a sister or younger brother. I used to talk to Goten, one of my friend's sons. He was the youngest person around, and he liked to talk to me, and play with me. I took the chance of babysitting the guy, and we talked more. He told me that he wished I was his older brother, not that he hated Gohan but I seemed to spend more time with him. Maybe that's why I feel like an older brother, because I like to spend as much time as I can with them."

"Zack..." A familiar voice behind me, was Nepgear.

"Hey Nepgear! Can you tell me why your older sister Neptune is hosting a sleepover?"