Chapter 37: Zack vs. Lord Beerus

Start from the beginning

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Zack yelled, before uppercutting him in his jaw, and releasing a kick to his body, that sent him flying

-End Flow Hero-

"Hey look, Zack actually hit that cat for once!" Neptune told the others, as they watched him again in their human forms.

"Wait Nepgear I can't turn to HDD! How about you?" Neptune asked.

Nepgear tried to transform, and nothing. "I can't either." Vert, Noire and Blanc also tried, but again nothing happened.

"What's going on!? We can't turn HDD now!" Noire said, shocked.

"I believe I have an explanation for that..." A familiar oracle came to see them.

"Histy, come on tell us what happened!" Neptune demanded.

"Neptune relax, in a couple days you can turn back to your Hard Drive Divinity mode, as well as the rest of you. What you did was transfer your divine share energy into Zack, thus making him a Super Saiyan God." Histoire explained.

"But wouldn't that make him a CPU like us?" Nepgear asked.

"Not at all, since he is a full-blooded saiyan, he can't turn into a CPU from a ritual like that. This ritual that Whis told me before, is what made Son Goku into the same thing. A Super Saiyan God." Histoire replied.

"Wait, I remember when we were all fighting Arfoire and her goons at each of our homes. Before there were two. One was Zack, and another I think was this Goku. Then they said, something about them being fused together." Blanc said.

"Besides that, Histoire, can you explain this ritual to us?" Noire asked.

"Certainly, the ritual has to have five pure-hearted saiyans, unless a occurence like this happened."

"What do you mean by that?" Nepgear asked.

-Dragon Ball Z Kai OST *Trapped Between Past And Present*-

"As you know Zackary, is a saiyan, and he came here about a year ago. Over all of that time, he kept breaking the limits of his strength. But what you didn't know is that he has been born with Divine Energy in his blood. Now this energy originally was derived from Yamoshi who was the true Super Saiyan God. One day when Zack's mother and father were born, Yamoshi gave a little bit of his blood to them each, thus letting them have the ability to have Divine Energy." Histoire said.

"WHY YOU INSUFFERABLE SAIYAN! YOU HIT ME NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!" Lord Beerus screamed.

"Yeah but I fulfilled my promise." Zack said, before getting serious once again, as he witnessed the god was about to throw a huge purple sphere towards him.

"YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOURSELF OR GAMINDUSTRI WHEN I THROW THIS!" Lord Beerus said.

Skies above Planeptune -Zack's POV-

This feeling of power, was nothing that Zack has already experienced since he tasted a bit of his divine energy from the Super Saiyan Amethyst form that he attained earlier during his fight with Demigra.

"We will see about that, Lord Beerus!" I yelled up to him.

"If he already had this Divine Energy in him, then why did he need us for that ritual?" Noire asked.

"Simple... because Zackary could not tap into it on his own at first, now that he has become a Super Saiyan God, he is now able to tap into the divine energy at will." Histoire explained.

Nepgear gasped, seeing what Lord Beerus was about to do.

"Everyone look at this!"

"He plans to destroy Zack plus Gamindustri with that sphere!?" Noire asked.

"Zack can't stop that, we need to go and help him!" Blanc said, before beginning to run out of the Basilicom.

"Wait... be patient. I believe Zack will surprise you. I sense something inside of him, that all of you have never seen. He will achieve it fairly soon, that's all I know for certain." Histoire said, stopping Blanc.

Blanc went back to watching them both fight, as well as the other CPUs.

Lord Beerus threw the large dark energy sphere at me, and I started to push it back.

"I will not let you destroy the WORLD I CAME TO KNOW!" I yelled, struggling to push it back.

"You can't defeat me, saiyan! I have beaten Goku, and he was nothing compared to you! You are weaker than him! So goodbye!" Lord Beerus said, pushing the energy orb enough, to where it swallowed me.

I closed my eyes, seeing a space where all of the CPUs and my brother were. For once, I felt weak and powerless, when I remembered everyone I became friends with. The CPUs, they wouldn't want me to die, IF, Compa, even my brother.

"NOOO! ZACK! PLEASE DON'T DIE!" Nepgear yelled from the Basilicom, and Zack heard it.

An explosion of a blue aura inside the energy sphere completely obliterated it.

-Cue DBS Ultimate Battle-, 3rd Person POV

Lord Beerus was watching the saiyan, as his eyes twitched seeing what he thought was impossible for a saiyan like him to reach.

"N-no it can't be!" Lord Beerus said, shocked.

Whis, and the others felt it as well. The sudden spike in Zack's energy.

"Could it be? My brother has achieved Miggate No Gokui!?" Koan asked.

"I believe so." Whis said, with a smile.

The smoke around Zack, disappeared, as he stared at Lord Beerus with silver eyes. His red hair reverted to his black hair, encased with a bluelike glow. A steam was visible as well, around Zack's body over his aura.

"I was correct, he did achieve Ultra Instinct. Well done Zack. I don't believe he will be able to attain it for long though." Histoire said.

"Ultra Instinct?" Nepgear asked.

"A technique that lets the user fight and dodge without thinking. It's a hard skill to attain, because gods even have trouble trying to access it." Histoire explained.

Zack appeared in front of Lord Beerus, faster than the naked eye could see. Lord Beerus tried to kick him, but Zack dodged it due to Ultra Instinct.

The saiyan released a punch that released a blast of air. Zack released a frenzy of punches and kicks to his body, which caught the cat god off guard.

"Interesting, that you have reached the level of Ultra Instinct this early, but I believe that isn't the true technique, since your attacks were weak."

Zackary attained Ultra Instinct, but it will run out soon enough. Will he be able to defeat Lord Beerus before the god destroys the Hyperdimension? Find out next time on Saiyandimension Neptunia!

EX: Now again, I will explain, the reason why Zack attained the technique we all know as Ultra Instinct 'Omen'. Two reasons, one I thought it would be interesting to see a someone use UI against Lord Beerus, and see if that actually does some damage. Two, Zack like I said and described was born in one of the bloodlines, that had been born with divine energy, only it was dormant until he came to the Hyperdimension.