Chapter 25: Investigation

Start from the beginning

Histoire sighed, "Alright, Zackary, I can't stop you, since you did raise a good point. So how long do you have until these dragon balls can make three more wishes?"

"1 year... otherwise right now the dragon balls look like stones. Wish me luck!" I said with my two index fingers on my forehead, and vanished from sight to the Gamindustri Graveyard.

I was now standing in the place where I rescued Nepgear from, a bunch of broken TVs, monitors, computers, game consoles were all around me, some were under my feet making a loud crunch as I walked over it. Rivers of I think lava, were going through the dungeon. I stopped dead in my tracks realizing something, that if Arfoire already made a wish, then wouldn't the dragon balls scatter across Gamindustri?

I couldn't waste any more time, sure we might have a year before the dragon balls are able to grant wishes again, but I don't want them to be in Arfoire's clutches. Otherwise she might be able to resurrect more of the enemies from my universe, which is not good, as I said countless times before.

She might be able to revive... Majin Buu, or even worse Frieza. Majin Buu was still hard to get rid of and destroy mind you. But Frieza is a different case, since he was emperor of the universe at the time, before my friend Goku killed him on Namek, before it exploded.

I got closer to Arfoire's base, trying to be as quiet as I could, but I don't think saiyans have been quiet. We always want to fight people or things head on. Our saiyan blood, courses through our veins, and wants us to fight strong opponents.

"So this is her base, huh... Doesn't seem like much." I muttered out loud, not caring who heard that. There were no guards at the entrance, which is weird, cause I suspected someone as evil as Arfoire would have done that, but surprisingly no.

I just walked into her base, to find the room, where the dragon balls are stored, if they are the dragon balls from my world. While I was looking, I tried to avoid being detected, at every turn, so I won't be spotted. Even though I would love to fight them all head on, it would result in defeat. Probably not, since I can turn super saiyan or the next two forms after that, but I like to be cautious right now. My main priority is to find the dragon balls in Arfoire's base, and take them to the Planeptune basilicom.

That way, I can protect them...

A couple minutes later, I saw them laying in a special cloth on a table. That weird rat, was guarding them but he looked different than before. I think I remember his name to be Warechu.

"Stupid old lady, sending me to guard these dumb magical orbs! Who does she think I am chu?" Warechu said angrily, as he stood there, much different from before. He... looked human. Like someone magically made him look like that.

Arfoire was nowhere to be found, but one of her henchmen is here and I wanted to make sure he was gone once and for all now. Warechu has been messing with my CPU friends from day one. Since there was no-one around to find me, or to witness what I did, I prepared a dense ball of ki strong enough to destroy Warechu for what he was. I was hiding a far distance away, shooting the ki ball at Warechu.

"OH NO chu!" Warechu shouted, before the ki ball hit him, and sent him flying into a nearby wall.

"Huh, should have realized that one energy ball wouldn't kill you, Warechu." I said, walking towards the dragon balls.

Warechu was now covered in bruises, struggling to get up, and I chopped him on the neck, making him fall unconscious. I began to investigate the dragon balls, and found that they were stones. I figured as much, considering Arfoire already used up one wish, on Broly.

"Now to put them in my bag." I muttered, holding a carrying bag, for said mystical orbs. I brought it, so I won't have to make several trips. If I did, Arfoire would probably find out that I have been here and try to kill me.

I put all seven stones, inside the bag, when suddenly I heard a voice, wanting help...

"Please help me..." It said, nearby, as I looked for its energy signature. It wasn't that far, but I had to move quickly, considering Arfoire might be on her way to check on Warechu and the dragon balls.

I ran towards where I found the ki signature, and found a girl, chained up to the wall.

She had long brown hair brought to the side, in a ponytail with a flower. Blue eyes, and what she was wearing, started to make me blush as red as a tomato. It was ripped in several places, with wounds visible on her body. Her red top, had an insignia, that I couldn't exactly make out, but it had the head of a dragon. The reason why I was blushing, is because she had her top unbuttoned a little bit, revealing her bust. Above her chest, there was a badge, with a rose decal. Over her top, she wore a tattered white jacket, with red cuffs and black lace lining her her skirt.

She was extremely hurt, and I didn't want to just leave her here.

"Never thought I would see the day, that... I would be rescued." She said, weakly.

"Save your strength, I am going to get you out of here." I whispered.

I focused ki to form around my palm in a sword, cutting her free. I kept a good eye out while doing that, but still no Arfoire. She is probably too busy sending minions to do her dirty work. I reluctantly had the girl on my back, despite feeling her breasts pressing against it. I put my two index fingers on my forehead, and vanished back to the basilicom.

Meanwhile...

A mysterious figure, that watched the whole event from afar, smiled.

'We will meet someday, saiyan, and when we do, you will die.' He said, before walking off into the distance.