Chapter 25: Investigation

Start from the beginning

"Aw shucks, you're making me blush!" Neptune said, caressing her own cheeks.

"Now that I woke up and everything, I am curious about something. Something about Arfoire and how she resurrected one of my old enemies." I asked them.

"Wait, are you telling us you knew that big buff dude?"

"Yes, Neptune, I fought him a long time ago, with my friends on what Paragus, Broly's father, called the new 'Planet Vegeta' before he was killed thereafter by his own son. Vegeta is the prince of the saiyans, so Paragus invited him to rule over this new planet, but instead lured us all into a trap. There were two possible outcomes, be destroyed by Broly or the planet destroyed by Comet Camori."

"So what happened?" My girlfriend asked

I sighed, "Me and Goku were the last ones standing, everyone else was too weak to get up and fight on. We asked for our friends to transfer their power to us, and Vegeta reluctantly did it, of course."

"Why?" Neptune asked

"Cause he is THE prince of all saiyans, so he thought it was dumb to give me and Goku power, since we were ranks beneath him. But still Vegeta, Piccolo, Vegeta and Goku's son Gohan gave us the power we needed to kill Broly. He was killed by our power itself. We were teleported into the spaceship just in time with Goku's instant transmission, before the comet obliterated the planet."

"Thank goodness. So you suppose Arfoire resurrected this Broly? If she did, then how?" Nepgear asked.

"The only thing that I know exists, that could resurrect someone like Broly here, is the Dragon Balls. Seven mystical orbs, that when put together, they summon the dragon Shenron. This isn't my sword, it's a different Shenron. This dragon is capable of granting wishes, that are within his power. Super Shenron, the one in my sword, probably can grant wishes, with higher power. Is that right, friend?" I asked, holding my sword in my right hand.

"Yes, that is correct, and the dragon balls that my creator made, are planet sized." Super Shenron replied.

"WAIT! Seriously!? Okay so I guess that means your dragon balls can grant universal wishes probably!" I said, my eyes wide, but looked over at Neptune who was drooling.

"Infinite...pudding." I heard the goddess mutter.

"That is not happening Neptune! I am sure Shenron could do that, but I won't let that happen." I told her, with my arms crossed.

She went up to me close, all of a sudden. "Aww come on, please~"

"No."

"Please!" Neptune begged.

"Neptune, you know begging is not going to work. Besides I need to investigate something."

"What are you going to investigate?" Nepgear asked.

"Arfoire's base, in the Gamindustri Graveyard." I said with a grin, shocking them both.

Later...

I told Histoire, my investigation plan, and she disagreed with me.

"ABSOLUTELY not!" Histoire told me.

"Oh come on, Histy, please, I need to know if Arfoire used the dragon balls to resurrect Broly. Aren't you just as curious?"

"Of course I am! But going to one of the most dangerous dungeons in Gamindustri just to find seven mystical orbs!?" Histoire yelled at me, as I took a deep breath, and stayed calm.

"Histy... please I am a saiyan, and I can do it. If she can resurrect enemies from my universe, then the CPUs will have a problem trying to beat them!" I told her.